Is there a way to disable pop-ups in gallery?

AA15

Is there a way to disable the (i think they are javascript/jquery) pop-ups in gallery? For example, when clicking "Create" the "Choose Category" and "Add Images" windows shows up as a pop-up or overlay.

The same thing happens when viewing an image. When I click the thumbnail of an already uploaded image, it shows up in a pop-up/overlay rather than in the same level as the thumbnail. How do I disable this?

Is there a way to disable the (i think they are javascript/jquery) pop-ups in gallery? For example, when clicking "Create" the "Choose Category" and "Add Images" windows shows up as a pop-up or overlay.

The same thing happens when viewing an image. When I click the thumbnail of an already uploaded image, it shows up in a pop-up/overlay rather than in the same level as the thumbnail. How do I disable this?

Archived