Change Group from Front End

Faqole

• 3 months later...

I just bought and installed this, thanks for a great idea of a plugin :smile:

However, it’s not listing my “Newbies” group as a group... so the “Newbies” group shows in front end when I'd like it to be excluded from the front end. I basically only want it to show 2 of my groups and not all, but it's now showing 3 because of this.

Might it be possible for the moderator logs to show which group a member was moved to?

1 hour ago, Millipede said:

I just bought and installed this, thanks for a great idea of a plugin :smile:

However, it’s not listing my “Newbies” group as a group... so the “Newbies” group shows in front end when I'd like it to be excluded from the front end. I basically only want it to show 2 of my groups and not all, but it's now showing 3 because of this.

Might it be possible for the moderator logs to show which group a member was moved to?

Can you please post a screenshot of the plugin 's settings?

3 hours ago, Millipede said:

This doesn't show all my groups:

Change-Group-from-Front-End.png.3291b9295ef30887bc45bc3ce36e63c3.png

Also, I have Group Sorting Management app, which is why the order might seem different to what it should be.

Can you disable that other plugin, just to see if the issue will go away> Or install my plugin on a brand new test forum and try it out there? 

Just to be double sure, I tested my plugin again and it works as expected.

1 hour ago, Faqole said:

Can you disable that other plugin, just to see if the issue will go away> Or install my plugin on a brand new test forum and try it out there? 

I've tried disabling it, and a couple of other apps and plugins that might affect member stuff, on my test forum, and it made no difference. So this happens on both my real and test forums.

44 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Do you use it?

No, but I commented out the following line in template: forums > front > topics > postContainer, as I only wanted to hide the group name in posts (I’ve got group icons instead, no need to duplicate the word) and not in profiles or elsewhere:

<!-- <li>{expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $comment->author()->member_group_id )->formattedName" raw="true"}</li> -->

Archived