404 Management - Supporttopic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I have two questions:

1. Can I define custom 404 page for ALL links that thrown this? I do not want to add individual conditions depending on the URL not found. I just want to have custom 404 and 401 pages. And then a redirection to the custom error pages whenever 404 or 401 occurs. Or must I define it for every URL in the log?

2. Can I see a referrer in the logs? Sometimes it is easier to fix the broken link (especially if internal) instead of showing error or adding redirect. But in this case I have to know where the broken link can be found.

Sonya

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Fosters can you add some way to bulk select / tick / delete log entries? I don't want to set a time delete method, but be able to do it manually in bulk?

Also a way to easily click a reported 404 link so we can check it out ourselves rather than having to awkwardly copy and paste

Edited by darth12
On 11/17/2019 at 10:45 PM, darth12 said:

@Fosters can you add some way to bulk select / tick / delete log entries? I don't want to set a time delete method, but be able to do it manually in bulk?

Also a way to easily click a reported 404 link so we can check it out ourselves rather than having to awkwardly copy and paste

Sounds reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, Fosters said:

Sounds reasonable.

Any progress on this?

Would also like the ability to add a redirect without a 404 needing to exist for it first

Also, when the 404 was first seen (in addition to last call)

Edited by darth12
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...