Calendar 1 Day Out

Pyrotechnic

When I add an event to my calendar it puts itself in a day earlier. For example, I have an event which occurs each year on the 13th July. I have edited the event and all the details are correct, however, when I view the calendar, its showing on the 12th July. Every event is the same, regardless of the date I enter, the event is populated the day before. Some of my events include deaths, so I don't want to insult anyone by getting the date wrong.

Im sure I have seen this issue raised before. 

Any help appreciated. 

Hi,

You didn't mention what version you are using, but I tried this on my 4.3.3 IPS install and it worked as expected. The repeating event showed up on the day I set and reappeared on that same day 1 year later. If you're using an older version of IPS, perhaps this was a bug fixed by the latest version. Alternately, perhaps you have a plugin or something that is interfering somehow.

I'd suggest opening a support ticket and letting Invision take a look if updating doesn't work, isn't possible, etc.

There seems to be a general issue with the calendar in 4.3.3: It is always showing 1 day off compared to the actual date.  So when we have June 1st right now, my calendar marks May 31st right now. Tomorrow it is June 2nd, but the calendar will show June 1st as the current day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2018 at 6:12 PM, MMXII said:

There seems to be a general issue with the calendar in 4.3.3: It is always showing 1 day off compared to the actual date.  So when we have June 1st right now, my calendar marks May 31st right now. Tomorrow it is June 2nd, but the calendar will show June 1st as the current day.

I actually submitted a ticket to Invision a while back about this, as I live in Australia and had the same issues with the current date always being the day behind me.  I had a patch installed to fix the issue, but I'm not sure if it's been implemented in the last update.

• 1 month later...

Archived