How to add an application to an already installed community?

Daniel5555

Don't want to bother technical support with this question, so I'm posting it here...

So I purchased the IPS community, let's say Forums + Blogs + Gallery... It's all installed and works great. Then I purchased the Pages application. How do I add it to my community? It must be something really simple, but I can't find an answer. In my client area I can download the entire community only, but not a separate application. I assume that it must include the Pages application at this point, but that still doesn't answer the question how exactly do I upload just that application...

Copy the Pages folder in the /applications directory over to your site. When you log into your ACP and click on Applications, you should find Pages under the heading Applications not currently installed. There's a button on the right; click it to install the app.

On 5/30/2018 at 12:30 AM, Esperanto said:

Copy the Pages folder in the /applications directory over to your site. When you log into your ACP and click on Applications, you should find Pages under the heading Applications not currently installed. There's a button on the right; click it to install the app.

Can you specify the name of "Pages folder"?

I downloaded the whole IPS package and the "applications" directory contains "blog", "calendar", "cms", "core", "forums" and "gallery". I assumed that "cms" is the Pages application, but then I realized that I already have this directory in my current installation.

Archived