Fosters Discord Login Handler - Supporttopic

I saw the new Rich Discord Integration app in the Marketplace today. It looks interesting, but still does not provide the integrations my sites are looking for (actual feeding post links to Discord). I hope you continue development on the features for the Discord Login Handler!

Thank you and blessed be.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I have followed the video guides and I can't get the buttons to show on the site at all. One difference from the videos I noticed is the developer portal looks different on Discord -- I'm not sure if this has an effect.

I added the redirect in the new section screenshotted, then copied the client ID and secret over as instructed, but the button doesn't appear anywhere on the forum.

image.thumb.png.e1260db8422f4daec576959b7b869da2.png

This is the Discord portal as I see it.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a great tool when your main user interaction is per a Discord Server. I would like to make it that it is the only way to sign up but when I hide sign up in the navbar, it hides everything, not just the normal sign up, so I would like to ask what you have to change so the top bar only shows the Discord sign up for quests.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...