Fosters Discord Login Handler - Supporttopic

7 hours ago, Jimmy Gavekort said:

Awesome, what kind of features does this have?

Or is it only oauth login?

First version is going to provide only oauth login (and it's going to be sold for only 10$ early adopter price)  so that people can finally use this feature again. And then we'll include the bot features which we're already working on in an later release once we tested everything and once we finished the GUI for this stuff.

All I can say is: No matter if you want to see new content, new registrations, commerce data, downloads submissions, application form data, trophy promotions, IPS errors in discord, you'll be able to do it;)

Edited by Fosters
On 5/24/2018 at 8:48 PM, Fosters said:

First version is going to provide only oauth login (and it's going to be sold for only 10$ early adopter price)  so that people can finally use this feature again. And then we'll include the bot features which we're already working on in an later release once we tested everything and once we finished the GUI for this stuff.

All I can say is: No matter if you want to see new content, new registrations, commerce data, downloads submissions, application form data, trophy promotions, IPS errors in discord, you'll be able to do it;)

Sweet man.

Make sure to customize so we can have specific channels for all of them if wanted.

Discord has sweet embedding using fields too, take good use of them and it will be #1.

4 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Sorry, you won’t be able to buy it! But before you get mad... 

We‘ve decided to release it for free as long as it’s just a simple login Händler without any further features.

Will you have a Pro version?

47 minutes ago, Gilly said:

Will you have a Pro version?

^ Yeah because after you mentioned all these features:

It made me really want to buy it!!

8 hours ago, Fosters said:

Sorry, you won’t be able to buy it! But before you get mad... 

We‘ve decided to release it for free as long as it’s just a simple login Händler without any further features.

Now, I'm lost! ;) Not hard to do with me. Does this mean it won't be available? We really miss having the messages pop into our Discord Channels when there were new posts. I read back through posts here...

Am sad - if the app won't be available - but I'll live. I still like the other products I've purchased.

Thank you for creating this, it will be very useful in my community. I've run through all the steps, made the Discord app, got the key, secret etc and entered everything... however when users click Sign Up, click the Discord link, they get UNKNOWN_ERROR on Discord. Is this a known problem or just us? The forum is a week old with the latest version of IPS. We're over at https://www.arcadia.gg if you'd like to test, I can delete your account afterwards.