Required?

6 hours ago, Midnight Modding said:

lol. 1. none of this had anything to do with me not doing as told. Had you read, you'd have seen I said I was adding it in if it was required. 2. I am adding it in because Brandon said to. I know you and jungle would love for someone to do as you tell them, but you have no authority. 3. follow your own advice. you're always saying IPS should do this or that instead of accepting how the software currently is. 4. doing something without questioning why is the way to be extra sure to "not" learn something.

I offer suggestions to IPS regarding the software itself, suggestions for the App uninstall process, login handlers documentation regarding language strings, which BTW Stuart said there was nothing wrong with what i was doing, and the KEY point here.... I DID IT FIRST and LEARNED how IPS WANTS me to do it, got it fully functional the IPS way, THEN asked informed questions!!! And I offer suggestions on where I feel they could improve the suite or report bugs.  

So I pose this back to you, which I likely won't read your answer anyway... How do you think you've LEARNED anything if you're asking questions about something that you HAVE NOT implemented nor understood how IPS expects us to do it?  Catch 22... You want to LEARN, but you don't want to DO what is expected first to actually LEARN.

I've told you this since Day 1.... First DO, then you can ask INFORMED questions.

@Aiwalet's just drop it and try to stay productive and positive. I was simply saying that in order to get to the point of having suggestions, you had to question things first.

In most cases, I "did" do things first.

Again, I never said I wasn't going to set these! I take all of Brandon's recommendations seriously.

Anyway, I have my answers, so nothing really left to discuss in this. People's answers have cleared everything up. ?

Archived