You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

Custom Block Destroyed my Forum

Interferon

I was messing around with a custom block and I made it so my main community page won't load anymore:

This page isn’t working ?

I deleted the block but the problem still exists. Is there some way in the admin panel I can reset all the blocks on the main community page?

25 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

Please submit a ticket and we'll take a look ?

I hate to hijack a topic like this. But I also made a ticket for something. I'm locked out of the ACP because I tried to update and it won't let me. - ticket #1010288

Just worried in case I need to go into the ACP ?

Edited by Netherlord

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 5:09 PM, Netherlord said:

I hate to hijack a topic like this. But I also made a ticket for something. I'm locked out of the ACP because I tried to update and it won't let me. - ticket #1010288

Just worried in case I need to go into the ACP ?

Why on earth would you post this in a totally unrelated topic? Are you not able to create a new forum thread of your own?