Pages Category URL (Support)

Michael.J

• 5 weeks later...

Hello @Mike John,

How exactly does this plugin works? I installed it, made sure it was active, went to all my categories and enabled the "Limit URL category?" option, checked "Remove parent categories in url", but my website still points to full URL that include category names.

Am I missing something?

I think I figured this plugin out. It will remove the category name only for subcategories. Root categories will still show up on the URL. I guess I can't use it because I need for ALL categories to be removed from the URL and just display the URL in a format like this: www.mydomain.com/record-title

=(

On 6/14/2018 at 3:39 AM, LDDG said:

I think I figured this plugin out. It will remove the category name only for subcategories. Root categories will still show up on the URL. I guess I can't use it because I need for ALL categories to be removed from the URL and just display the URL in a format like this: www.mydomain.com/record-title

I haven't really tested the impacts of removing the category from the furl. If you want to test it? I should be able to modify the plugin to do this.

• 8 months later...

Archived