Where is announcement widget?

BomAle

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, BomAle said:

in sidebar it not seem to work, I have enabled on one forum without any other widget.

50 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

I can't seem to get it to work in the sidebar either. I'm still playing with it because I just upgraded one of my sites.

It will only show up if you have another widget in the sidebar on that page. Otherwise every single page would show announcements in the sidebar and nothing else.

1 minute ago, Stuart Silvester said:

It will only show up if you have another widget in the sidebar on that page. Otherwise every single page would show announcements in the sidebar and nothing else.

That I do know and made sure I have widgets already in the sidebar, still does not show. I can get the announcement to show above content and at top of page, but not in the sidebar. I'm still playing around. I've also checked the default theme. 

3 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

That I do know and made sure I have widgets already in the sidebar, still does not show. I can get the announcement to show above content and at top of page, but not in the sidebar. I'm still playing around. I've also checked the default theme. 

In that case, feel free to submit a ticket and we'll be happy to take a look to see what's going on there.

Archived