Manage Your Purchases - Chaos ;)

Sonya*

I would like to "clean" the list of my purchases here. The most apps there are outdated, belong to 3.x, are not active, not available, cannot be renewed and so on. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide them from my list. This way I can better overview the applications I really use and need to upgrade. And I would appreciate if I could sort the purchases by renew date or status.

Edited by Sonya*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My wishlist (probably this Christmas?):

• Delete, hide, archive files that are permanently deleted and no more available (and will not be available ever because for 3.X)
  • Add a developer name on the list of purchases
  • Let me automatically follow ALL files from my purchase list
  • Update the filenames with the actual title in the Marketplace. I still see the titles from the LAST Black Friday there

screenshot-invisioncommunity.com-2019_11.06-10_25_19.png.3c7ac24d2d03609589932cad5b492f9d.png

On 11/6/2019 at 10:26 AM, Sonya* said:

Update the filenames with the actual title in the Marketplace. I still see the titles from the LAST Black Friday there

This seems like a bug. I’ll take a look:)

We have some internal suggestions and ideas how to make this page and the overall purchase/ manage renewals experience better.

There is probably another bug. I see files in my purchases that are marked as active. There are some examples.

screenshot-invisioncommunity.com-2019_11.06-14_03_51.thumb.png.c549835582a182dab9d51a3df3d3b171.png

All these files are for 3.x so will never be available again and should not be active for my sense.

Additionally, if I click on Manage of this file I get this:

screenshot-invisioncommunity.com-2019_11.06-14_04_58.thumb.png.97dea951b8d1a53267dd44a95d08d9bd.png

The file is not available for download and I should contact the file author. And WHO is the file author? :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...