Adding a new subscriber in the acp not possible?

Ramsesx

In some days I want to convert my vBulletin to IPS and a major part is to keep the subscriptions from vB. 

Searched everywhere but I can't find a way do add a new subscriber in the acp. Help is highly appreciated. Thanks.

35 minutes ago, Rhett said:

Can you clarify what a "subscriber" is in this case?

Subscriber of a paid subscription.

On vBulletin I have 172 paid subscriptions and I need an option to move those over to the IPS system. I know the IPS conversion tool hasn't this option so I need a way to do it manually.

But I can't find out where in the ACP.

There are two ways to do this. If they are lifetime subscribers then simply go to your subscriptions page in the ACP and click the plus sign and add them. If they require renewals you would have to create an invoice and mark it as paid.

image.png

image.png

image.png

11 minutes ago, Jennifer M said:

If they require renewals you would have to create an invoice and mark it as paid.

This works, thanks Jennifer. Is there a way to prevent the sending of the invoice via mail to the members except the way over the constants.php?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 12:12 AM, Jennifer M said:

There are two ways to do this. If they are lifetime subscribers then simply go to your subscriptions page in the ACP and click the plus sign and add them. If they require renewals you would have to create an invoice and mark it as paid.

Just run a test but it seems you can't change the time frame of a membership? 

Mean the expiration date of a subscription. I can only assign a subscription with the full date range. If a user has only 1 month left I need to give him 5 months free because I have only 6 and 12 month subscriptions.

I think the best, quickest and most easy way is just giving all users the additional usergroup without the subscription manager ...

6 minutes ago, Jennifer M said:

You can modify the expiration date in the ACP as well. You would need to go to Subscriptions > Subscribers

Click on the magnifying glass next to the user in question. Click Edit when it brings you to the invoice and you will see this:

Thanks for the very quick and helpful response Jennifer. ✴️ ?

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2018 at 6:34 PM, Jennifer M said:

Hey @Ramsesx You can modify the expiration date in the ACP as well. You would need to go to Subscriptions > Subscribers

Click on the magnifying glass next to the user in question. Click Edit when it brings you to the invoice and you will see this:
image.png

Now I had the time to test this out, and on a first view it works well on a second view something went horrible wrong.

I added ~ 30 members with expiring membership first and I found out the renewals are send out without tax included.

So instead of 40€ the invoice has the price tag of 33,61€.  

When a user is subscribing it on a normal way the renewal is including the tax.

I'm really upset now with the whole system.  :angry:

It is just not acceptable if the part I create my main income doesn't work. If I calculate all wrong created renewals  I get a loss of ~300€!

Archived