User IP Log Anomaly

Good morning!

I have a bit of an odd situation.  I had reason just now to look at the IP logs for one of my members.  There were three IP addresses in her history.

One was her home.  Another was her office.  And the last one was, to my surprise, mine.

The only possible explanation I can think of for this is that, on the day my IP address appears in her history, I went in through the ACP and changed her display name. Would that show as me accessing her account?

Thanks for any help you can give!

2 minutes ago, Dev @ TransPulse said:

Good morning!

I have a bit of an odd situation.  I had reason just now to look at the IP logs for one of my members.  There were three IP addresses in her history.

One was her home.  Another was her office.  And the last one was, to my surprise, mine.

The only possible explanation I can think of for this is that, on the day my IP address appears in her history, I went in through the ACP and changed her display name. Would that show as me accessing her account?

Thanks for any help you can give!

It can. So can using the "Log in as Member" function.

Just now, Dev @ TransPulse said:

@AlexWright - thanks for this.  Can I nominate you for an award of some kind?  You've been the one to answer all of my questions recently.  I appreciate it!

Nah, I've just been learning from my own mistakes since the 3.4.x series, so I've been around the block a few times.

Archived