Extra promotional text in email footer?

Scouter

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/invision-community-43-r1055/

All emails generated by Invision Community can now contain admin-defined extra promotional text in the footer such as recent topics, Our Picks, and more.

Can somebody point me towards where and how to achieve this? Like I want to send 5 recent topics (with a brief summary of each topic) in the bulk email footer, what code I should add, how to the Bulk Email tags? I tried searching everywhere on the forums but couldn't find anything related. No tutorial or guide by IPS even.

Meanwhile I also purchased @HeadStand Newsletters app, but still unable to achieve that. Though that app shows to add *|recenttopics|* tag when drafting the email in template, but the output not looks as good as the official IPS email which we get having beautiful email footers with Recent topics or Our Pics etc.

If there is some guide how to do that properly, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Scouter said:

Meanwhile I also purchased @HeadStand Newsletters app, but still unable to achieve that.

The newsletter is fully customizable and you can put anything and everything in it. If you don't like the default layout of the recent topics, you can change the layout. You can also put anything you want in the footer.

Archived