Pages SuperBlocks (Support Topic)

20 minutes ago, opentype said:

That doesn’t mean much. It’s not a very reliable function in Pages. 

Make sure you have the SuperBlocks plugin installed too. That’s where the CSS styling is saved. 

I have it, but nothing is working. 😞

blocks.JPG

11 hours ago, SJ77 said:

well I have spent the last 2 hours trying everything to get it working. I am out of ideas. I will wait for your help.

I would need access to your ACP to see what you might be doing wrong or where other problems are. 

I am not sure what your first screenshot even shows. Card title, card caption …? What is that? That has nothing to do with SuperBlocks nor does it seems to be text from the image feed entries shown in your other screenshot. Are you sure you actually placed the block with the SuperBlocks image feed on a page somewhere?

5 hours ago, opentype said:

I am not sure what your first screenshot even shows. Card title, card caption …? What is that? That has nothing to do with SuperBlocks nor does it seems to be text from the image feed entries shown in your other screenshot. Are you sure you actually placed the block with the SuperBlocks image feed on a page somewhere?

Hi,

I have sent you a PM so that you may see what I am doing

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, opentype said:

Are you sure you installed the plugin (not just the block templates)?

i installed settings-plugin is that correct? soz for the issues =[ think im doing everything correct right? i looked at install guide and followed it not quite sure what i did wrong =[

Untitled.png

Edited by marijuana4201

Hello i bought your plugin love it. ive made my own edits to fit what i wanted.
but have a question because i cant figure it out my self.
is there a way to make it show images thaat are inside a post? if its within the amount of lines?

attached an example of my site. when i post my updates i use img's is there a way to have them show? Untitled.thumb.png.367d43a8c38d492b9ad8bfa940ce751b.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am currently using superblocks to show the blog items on the frontpage of my website and it is working correctly on a PC.
But when visiting from a mobile device it is missing the newest items.

Frontpage shows 5 items, mobile shows 3 items and not the latest ones.

Could you help me with this issue?

Edited by Rob ter Linden
45 minutes ago, Rob ter Linden said:

Hello,

I am currently using superblocks to show the blog items on the frontpage of my website and it is working correctly on a PC.
But when visiting from a mobile device it is missing the newest items.

Frontpage shows 5 items, mobile shows 3 items and not the latest ones.

Could you help me with this issue?

What’s the website?

Reducing the amount of posts on mobile is a feature, not a bug. It shouldn’t hide the most recent ones though.  

Edited by opentype
13 minutes ago, Rob ter Linden said:

There is a link at the word website.

Nope. Doesn’t work. 

13 minutes ago, Rob ter Linden said:

But its tafeltop.nl

I see the problem. The layout with 5 entries does indeed hide the first two entries, not the last 3 as intended. I provide an update to SuperBlocks. 
If you don’t want to wait, switch to a different amount of entries than 5. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On mobile I've noticed some formatting issues on the main category page:

https://www.celiac.com/articles.html/?show=categories

I realize that not everyone is going to have these issues, as my site is quite large, old, and probably has way too many categories and sub-categories (I will be trying to tackle this issue soon). However, the design of this template should probably still take this into account.