Pages SuperBlocks (Support Topic)

6 hours ago, jair101 said:

Can you please include topic list in the Demo? 

It looks like the latest post widget that is already on there. 

6 hours ago, jair101 said:

Also, is the size of the latest albums changed via setting or how it is decided that the left one has a big image and the right one small?

The big one will be whatever is the first entry in the feed. Note that the demo just happens to use two entries for the album list as an example. You can pick the other layouts as well. 

Congrats on the new release and nice work, I like how you brand your addons and appreciate the attention to detail.

Would you recommend this addon over SuperGrid for the same purposes? I'm trying to understand what the differences between the two are.

24 minutes ago, Pandemixx said:

Would you recommend this addon over SuperGrid for the same purposes? I'm trying to understand what the differences between the two are.

SuperGrid is a template set for Pages databases only. (The included block template was originally just a bonus.) 
SuperBlocks is a block template set and its main advantage is that you can use if for content from all apps. None of my previous products have that option. 

Edited by opentype
22 minutes ago, opentype said:

it’s all individual Pages feed blocks. You can’t add any ads into them, but of course between them. 

Hi,

Thanks.

Would that be just between rows, or could we also add them in the columns like we currently have?

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

Would that be just between rows, or could we also add them in the columns like we currently have?

No, you can’t put SuperBlocks in columns. They need the full width. 
You could use the other slots though, i.e. on a page with 3 columns you could put SuperBlocks in the horizontal slots above and below the three columns. 

Confused ....

In superBlocks description it states ' is not meant for pages with multiple content columns (e.g. a 3-column Pages page). '

Yet above you state

59 minutes ago, opentype said:

You could use the other slots though, i.e. on a page with 3 columns you could put SuperBlocks in the horizontal slots above and below the three columns. 

I know it is probably me mis-reading it somewhere but is it to be used on its own or with a template provided with Pages or something else?

Can I install on test forum to test everything before adding to live server (or do I need to purchase 2) ?

Looking at demo it appears can have different amount of columns per row ?

From what I can see it looks what am after (I was trying to create my own template but this might just be better than mine was going to be ... and saves me time)

On 5/3/2018 at 12:16 AM, opentype said:

It’s a set of widgets and uses the theme’s widget title bar styling – however that looks. 

Understood! I am looking around to see where best to make this change. 
Would this be the line where that is defined - in the superblocks template?

<h2 class="ipsSpacer_bottom ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset ipsType_blendLinks{{if !settings.SuperBlocks_blockHeadPhone}} ipsResponsive_hidePhone{{endif}}{{if !settings.SuperBlocks_blockHeadTablet}} ipsResponsive_hideTablet{{endif}}{{if !settings.SuperBlocks_blockHeadDesktop}} ipsResponsive_hideDesktop{{endif}}">{$title}</h2>

On 5/5/2018 at 2:57 AM, Jesse Crystal said:

I have run into an issue when using 5 entries in a topics block, the first two entries share the same name (using the name from the first entry). - 

Thanks for reporting. That sounds like a bug. I will upload an update tomorrow. 

22 minutes ago, Jesse Crystal said:

It looks like the same issue is occurring with the calendar. 

The layouts are independent from the app. Just the number of items matters. How many are you using for this block?

I fixed the bug of the layout with 5 items in the latest release. 

57 minutes ago, Jesse Crystal said:

There are 5 entries current displayed. 

Okay. I fixed that problem in the 1.0.2 release. You only need to upgrade the settings plugin. That will overwrite the old template (if it was unchanged). If you still don’t see a change, clear the cache.