Groups Sorting Management

About This File

This plugin will allow admins to drag and drop groups position. Once the order is set on ACP, groups will appear reordered across the whole suite: ACP and front-end, where IPS uses the cache to load group; basically, everywhere.

Permission: only admins with no restrictions in Groups will be able to use this resource.

A few examples of places ordered by this plugin:

• Groups page on Admin CP
  • Applications module permission on Admin CP
  • Plugin settings on Admin CP
  • Advanced Search form
  • Online list filter
  • etc.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, Matthew Hildebrand said:

Groups aren't able to be set properly for users, nor do they order properly. When the plugin is enabled selecting the correct groups for a user gives them completely different groups. My guess is that the index one selects is re-labelled to the new order, however when applying the group it still goes by the old order or somesuch. 4.5.x

What?!? This has nothing to do with groups seleted for a specific user. It will set the order OF GROUPS accross the board.

Are you saying it's not showing the right groups to a member when you edit them on ACP or?

• 11 months later...

Hello!

When I try to "Copy" a Rank on the forum with the Plugin enabled I get the error below, and it's very likely this plugin since If I disable it and clear cache it is working fine.

INSERT INTO `core_groups` ( `g_id`, `g_view_board`, `g_mem_info`, `g_use_search`, `g_edit_profile`, `g_edit_posts`, `g_delete_own_posts`, `g_use_pm`, `g_append_edit`, `g_access_offline`, `g_avoid_q`, `g_avoid_flood`, `g_icon`, `g_attach_max`, `prefix`, `suffix`, `g_max_messages`, `g_max_mass_pm`, `g_search_flood`, `g_edit_cutoff`, `g_photo_max_vars`, `g_dohtml`, `g_bypass_badwords`, `g_can_msg_attach`, `g_attach_per_post`, `g_dname_changes`, `g_dname_date`, `g_mod_preview`, `g_rep_max_positive`, `g_rep_max_negative`, `g_signature_limits`, `g_hide_online_list`, `g_bitoptions`, `g_pm_perday`, `g_mod_post_unit`, `g_ppd_limit`, `g_ppd_unit`, `g_displayname_unit`, `g_sig_unit`, `g_pm_flood_mins`, `g_max_bgimg_upload`, `g_post_polls`, `g_vote_polls`, `g_topic_rate_setting`, `g_bitoptions2`, `g_upload_animated_photos`, `g_view_displaynamehistory`, `g_hide_own_posts`, `g_lock_unlock_own`, `g_can_report`, `g_create_clubs`, `g_club_allowed_nodes`, `g_promote_exclude`, `g_close_polls`, `g_club_limit`, `gsm_id`, `gsm_position` ) VALUES ( NULL, 1, 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, '<span style=\'color:#47ffe2\'>', '</span>', 50, 10, 3, 300, '750:500:500', 0, 0, 1, 50000, 1, 14, 0, 25, 10, '0:::::', 2, 33161248, 20, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1, 1, 1, 2, 0, 1, 1, '0', '0', '1', 'public,open,closed,private', '*', 0, 1, NULL, 14, 9 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'gsm_id' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/system/Db/Db.php(936): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(487): IPS\_Db->insert()
#2 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(76): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(97): IPS\Member\pmviewer_hook_pmviewerIPSMemberGroupCode->save()
#4 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(438): IPS\Member\hook774->save()
#5 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/system/Member/Group.php(200): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__clone()
#6 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(399): IPS\Member\_Group->__clone()
#7 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->copy()
#8 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#10 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}
#0 /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN.COM/init.php(1004): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

ldbqfOz.png

Kind Regards

edit:

And I'm also unable to move/sort ranks, it does not save their position after refreshing the website.

Edited by ZLTRGO
On 9/4/2021 at 2:18 PM, ZLTRGO said:

And I'm also unable to move/sort ranks, it does not save their position after refreshing the website.

Can't reproduce. Works fine:

--------------------------------------------------------------

I can confirm the COPY group issue. Will take a look.

New version submitted to fix the error when copying a group.

Edited by Adriano Faria
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Can't reproduce. Works fine:

I can confirm the COPY group issue. Will take a look.

New version submitted to fix the error when copying a group.

Could be another 3rd party application/plugin, I will try to figure out what causes it. Weird 😮

The problem is there is no error at all 😕

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 9:27 PM, Adriano Faria said:

It is 4.6 yet as shown in the file view version field. I’m currently testing my resources based in number of purchases. This one will be tested in a week or so.

It actually says it's no longer compatible with my version of Invision. I'm running the latest version and I see the group tab It's just blank nothing inside of it.