Upgrade from 4.2.7 to 4.3 - Search Options always onscreen

JwilsonVW

I am certain this is a misconfiguration on my part, as this issue does NOT happen with the Default theme template in 4.3. 

However, I made customizations to the default theme from 4.2.7 and as of the update to 4.3, my search fields all appear this way:

1013968872_ScreenShot2018-04-23at10_30_18AM.thumb.png.2080926436331af494b147a24ed03284.png

with the search options, sans their background, constantly popped out. This happens on both my customized Dark and Light themes, but again does not occur on the included default, so I assume the mistake is mine. Has anyone seen this before? Do i have something in elSearchWrapper or elSearch toggled incorrectly?

19 minutes ago, JwilsonVW said:

Misunderstood your first post. Reverting the global.css alone corrected the issue entirely, thank you!

you didn't make changes to the actual css files did you ... add your css to the custom.css file then upgrades will be easier

Just now, steve00 said:

you didn't make changes to the actual css files did you ... add your css to the custom.css file then upgrades will be easier

I didn't intend to customize it at all, almost all my changes were in custom.css, but the Revert button was indeed active for Global.css and reverting them altered none of my other changes, but fixed the search issue, so I assume me and my fists of ham changed something there I hadn't meant to!

Archived