Members can upload products in IP Commerce?

Gauravk

Just wondering to know if there is a way where regular members or some special member group can upload products in IP commerce from front-end?

Still exploring the full capabilities of IP Commerce and hoping to setup a member store-front where few selected members can manage their product sales through IP Commerce.

18 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Physical products, this is not a feature of Commerce. However, if you’re looking for digital products, Commerce integrates with Downloads so that your members can sell digital products via Downloads. 

Any idea, by when Commerce will add physical products to sell by members.....?

I need that feature/functionality as many of our members are car parts and services suppliers who want to list their product for selling to our car members.

19 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I already have the classified system for adverts. I am looking for actual selling - commerce-based system for selling car parts and services by our members.

1 hour ago, Gauravk said:

Any idea, by when Commerce will add physical products to sell by members.....?

Unfortunately, not planned at this time. You may wish to add your suggestion at https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/499-feedback-and-ideas/

Also I might add that downloads doesn’t work as a member personalized store front. Actually it barely looks like a market place. We have been pleading for some visual updates but so far no luck. 

Just managing expectations 

i will say though downloads/Commerce is by far my favorite feature of this software!!!

Archived