Highlight posts with special color

MysticStyle

38 minutes ago, MIXOH said:

Specify how do you imagine that. Who, as well as on the basis of what settings should I do this?

Okay here we go. let's assume I liked your reply so much(not saying I didn't), and I want to show my appreciation by giving you what I call a super like, I want this button to spray your post with glitter gold or something, so it's like a super reaction that has an actual effect, you know making reactions actually matter. let me you know if you got the idea and you want to make it, I will pay generously if you are able to make it.

I can explain more in private if you wish, PM me.

Sounds interesting, a superlike plugin! ?

maybe

- restrict superlikes per membergroup

- have different superlike colors/effects allowed per membergroup (for different meanings)

- show most superliked members

- automatic superlike if like reactions > x

- notify admins/mods if content items get more superlikes than y (so we can award...)

might be a nice addon to the marketplace

11 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Sounds interesting, a superlike plugin! ?

maybe

- restrict superlikes per membergroup

- have different superlike colors/effects allowed per membergroup (for different meanings)

- show most superliked members

- automatic superlike if like reactions > x

- notify admins/mods if content items get more superlikes than y (so we can award...)

might be a nice addon to the marketplace

You see the possibilities? Yes making them rare would give them true value, and adding special effects/benefits would make them worth it. The current reaction system is meh.

Archived