(Support Topic) Pre-Made Spirit Blocks Package

Brian A.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great Brian!

Can we create a full width carousel for the top of our Spirit Page? And if so, would you be able to provide a demo on it? I see your demo page has one, but it's smaller for the content area. The reality is, carousels are popular at the top of the page as a big eye candy for visitors, I think.

Thanks Brian

5 hours ago, JohnCourt said:

Looks great Brian!

Thank you!

5 hours ago, JohnCourt said:

Can we create a full width carousel for the top of our Spirit Page? And if so, would you be able to provide a demo on it? I see your demo page has one, but it's smaller for the content area. The reality is, carousels are popular at the top of the page as a big eye candy for visitors, I think.

Unfortunately, this is not possible. All the blocks, including the pre-made block components are hooked into the content area setting stack field that controls the output of each block.

7 hours ago, Brian A. said:

Unfortunately, this is not possible. All the blocks, including the pre-made block components are hooked into the content area setting stack field that controls the output of each block.

On second thought, it's possible by re-thinking it again. I just couldn't get my head around it at first.

I'm going to create a setting text field inside the tab called "Blocks" for representing a fluid content block underneath the Jumbotron. This will achieve the full width on whatever block you've inside the text field.

4 hours ago, JohnCourt said:

Brian, is the Blocks package an Application or Plugin? Sorry for the dumb question.

Never mind, it's a Plugin! Just uploaded and it looks great, great job Brian!

It's a plugin for those who don't know yet.

Okay, thanks, I really appreciated!

Archived