(MIX) Advanced Reaction Settings [support topic]

Just curious... Would it be possible to have negative rep remove rep from both the giver and the receiver?

I’m thinking through a scenario where I may want to have a reaction that’s a negative 100.  I obviously wouldn’t want that being used frequently. So there are a couple of ways to approach that. One would be to limit it to a once per month or year use. The scenario I asked about above might be another option...  Or something like if you use a -100 reaction, you reduce your own rep by 10, 50, or some other quantity.

Is something like that even possible?

• 2 weeks later...

@MIXOH We are getting this error on a certain file http://prntscr.com/qhdx6h not sure what is causing it. What is strange is that when I disable Advanced Reactions the error goes away... anyway you can take a look at this?

Edit 1: I have switched themes, it's not the theme. As stated above when I disable your plugin the error goes away.

Error in screenshot: [[Template core/front/global/reputation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edit 2: Member sent me this screenshot too: click here

Edit 3: When I log in as the member, it shows the error however when I log in as my self it does not. In other words it only shows to that member... I think figured out the issue...

• The error is showing because the member has reacted to the content, and for some reason it will display that error message. The error only shows on the account that reacted to it. (So far I have only seen this error occur in Downloads and Gallery, no error is shown on topics).
    • If I remove his reaction (admin permission from my account) the error will get removed from his side
      • Probably a bug from the Advanced Reactions Setting

Thank you!

Edited by GTAPoliceMods
On 12/30/2019 at 7:28 AM, GTAPoliceMods said:

@MIXOH We are getting this error on a certain file http://prntscr.com/qhdx6h not sure what is causing it. What is strange is that when I disable Advanced Reactions the error goes away... anyway you can take a look at this?

Edit 1: I have switched themes, it's not the theme. As stated above when I disable your plugin the error goes away.

Error in screenshot: [[Template core/front/global/reputation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edit 2: Member sent me this screenshot too: click here

Edit 3: When I log in as the member, it shows the error however when I log in as my self it does not. In other words it only shows to that member... I think figured out the issue...

• The error is showing because the member has reacted to the content, and for some reason it will display that error message. The error only shows on the account that reacted to it. (So far I have only seen this error occur in Downloads and Gallery, no error is shown on topics).
    • If I remove his reaction (admin permission from my account) the error will get removed from his side
      • Probably a bug from the Advanced Reactions Setting

Thank you!

As I understand it, an error occurs in the application "downloads". I will check and fix as soon as I can.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

@MIXOH This is very important, if you like something, a GET request will be made ( that's the type of the request which can be POST,OPTIONS,etc.. ), and there is a query parameter called "reaction" which passes a number, I found out that if you change that to 10 , it'll process the request and gives a superlike for that specific content that your request points to, even if that usergroup/user does not have permission to use that reaction unknown.png

unknown.png

• 1 month later...

Hi @MIXOH

Is it possible to set up different reactions for a new topic and comments  with your tool? 

I would like to give all reactions , i've set up, for the first post (topic starter) and answers /  posts (comments) can receive just one reaction.

For example:

Topic Starter can get from all users react_like.pngreact_sad.pngreact_confused.pngreact_haha.pngreact_thanks.png

And for answers you can give just react_thanks.png

Edited by Sascha Prinz
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...