Sending PM to multiple people

Thomas Surgent

Anyone know if there exists a way to send the same PM to multiple members at once - but have them delivered individually so that responses come back on their own PM and not to the group? I believe this existed in previous versions of IPB. For example, I want to send the same PM to about a hundred members - I expect a yes/no answer from each of them. I don't want to have 100 different responses in the same PM, I'd like each response to be just to me.  

Is there a hack or plugin for this? Such a hassle to have to send the same PM to each of these 100 people individually. Thanks :)

TimS

40 minutes ago, Thomas Surgent said:

Anyone know if there exists a way to send the same PM to multiple members at once - but have them delivered individually so that responses come back on their own PM and not to the group? I believe this existed in previous versions of IPB. For example, I want to send the same PM to about a hundred members - I expect a yes/no answer from each of them. I don't want to have 100 different responses in the same PM, I'd like each response to be just to me.  

Is there a hack or plugin for this? Such a hassle to have to send the same PM to each of these 100 people individually. Thanks :)

TimS

Only know the above items not sure any will work for what you need but take a look.

Archived