Pages and Databases Video Tutorials

No video tutorials. 

It's okay if you don't write understand.  The Pages app is one of the most powerful, and confusing, applications in the suite.  In general: 

Page - create single pages

Databases - create a database of records, such as news articles, 

Blocks - custom blocks that you place into hot zones around your website.  

Templates - templates that you assign to databases and blocks to change the layout of those items

I think the first step is to ask what you're trying to accomplish? We can help you better from there.  

On 3/29/2018 at 7:29 AM, Joel R said:

I think the first step is to ask what you're trying to accomplish? We can help you better from there.  

I am more trying to figure out what is possible with pages (without knowing code) in order to know what I could create with pages. For examples, I like the Business Directory plugin in the marketplace but there are some things I need changed. Could I recreate that plugin using pages or would I need to learn code in order to customize it or build my own?

I would like to learn to code so that I can customize my site but I don't know what code I need to learn. If I learn PHP and CSS and I good to go or is there others to learn. What code would be best to learn first, second, third...?

Archived