Extremely Slow Loading

H5K

Hi,

I installed a news ticker plugin I got from the marketplace. Something went wrong during install and now my website is running extremely slowly and even timing out in some cases.

I fear it's some sort of script problem but I have no idea how to fix it. The website is running so slow I couldn't even get to the admin CP until I uploaded a blank index.php temporarily.

I tried disabling the plugin and then I tried uninstalling the plugin -- no luck. I tried uploading an original theme (I suspected it was a theme issue) and setting is as default, still the problem persists. I've also tried going to System -> Support and disabling all plugins.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I opened a support ticket and am waiting for a response, but I figured I'd post here in case you guys had any ideas.

Any insight would be appreciated.. Thanks

4 hours ago, HanMan5000 said:

Hi,

I installed a news ticker plugin I got from the marketplace. Something went wrong during install and now my website is running extremely slowly and even timing out in some cases.

I fear it's some sort of script problem but I have no idea how to fix it. The website is running so slow I couldn't even get to the admin CP until I uploaded a blank index.php temporarily.

I tried disabling the plugin and then I tried uninstalling the plugin -- no luck. I tried uploading an original theme (I suspected it was a theme issue) and setting is as default, still the problem persists. I've also tried going to System -> Support and disabling all plugins.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I opened a support ticket and am waiting for a response, but I figured I'd post here in case you guys had any ideas.

Any insight would be appreciated.. Thanks

Your slider don't work. See this errors

slider.thumb.png.6468e08fb749ea272517785224bd60aa.png

Also try remove cache -> Support - Something isn't working correctly

Archived