Upgrading to 4.3 beta has taken my site down!

JTrollerb123

I just tried upgrading to 4.3 beta via the ACP installer and no issues while it ran.  However upon receiving the completion message I returned to my forums to see the site entirely down.  Called webhost and they turned on page-side error view which showed the following PHP error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPS\cms\Records1::reputation() in /home/db/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(604) : eval()'d code on line 517

They suggested I restore the backup I took from prior to the upgrade.  Has anyone else had this issue while trying to upgrade to 4.3 beta?

Not a bug. The Pages templates need upgrading. You have just been warned …

Remember - it's beta, it's going to have bugs. I'd highly suggest you wait to final until taking the plunge, unless you are very comfortable with the potential lack of support from people on here for issues.

I cant get into the ACP - It's not taking my admin details that worked before before the upgrade - And also receiving this error on the ACP login screen -

image.thumb.png.9891e6ac0866bd2d4ea6791409ddcbd9.png

Now the main site is reading:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPS\cms\Records1::reputation() in /home/cruisecr/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(604) : eval()'d code on line 517

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'IPS\Db\Exception' with message 'Unknown column 'in_editor' in 'field list'' in /home/cruisecr/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:501 Stack trace: #0 /home/cruisecr/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(838): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `f...', Array) #1 /home/cruisecr/public_html/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\_Db->replace('core_sessions', Array, true) #2 /home/cruisecr/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(283): IPS\Session\Store\_Database->updateSession(Array) #3 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('e62c2cdc5ba97e5...', '') #4 [internal function]: session_write_close() #5 {main} thrown in /home/cruisecr/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 501

1 minute ago, JTrollerb123 said:

tried doing that but same error on ACP login page.  Tried clearing cache, no change.  Also, the column is "set_is_acp_default"

What else can we try?

Yes this is columne - sorry ,I wrote it in a hurry and I was wrong a bit.

Try remove all files directory "datastore"

Archived