Facebook Pixel

SJ77

Hi

Is there a good way to add Facebook Pixel to IPB. I want to track events and build a look alike audience.

For example I want to know who visits my marketplace (downloads) and who actually completes a purchase (commerce)

Maybe I just drop the pixel in the header and set up the events on the Facebook side?  Just thought I would ask.  (didn't find answers searching)

Thank you :)

7 minutes ago, SJ77 said:

Hi

Is there a good way to add Facebook Pixel to IPB. I want to track events and build a look alike audience.

For example I want to know who visits my marketplace (downloads) and who actually completes a purchase (commerce)

Maybe I just drop the pixel in the header and set up the events on the Facebook side?  Just thought I would ask.  (didn't find answers searching)

Thank you :)

Facebook Pixel is included with Invision Community 4.3, After upgrading, you can enable it from the 'community enhancements' section of your AdminCP.

1 minute ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Facebook Pixel is included with Invision Community 4.3, After upgrading, you can enable it from the 'community enhancements' section of your AdminCP.

Awesome!!  I will just wait for release of 4.3 in that case. Thank you :)

Archived