Enhanced Widgets ( Support Topic )

• 4 months later...

Is there any way we can get some filtering on forums, groups and reactions? I have a significant amount of forums and some aren't relevant to the statistics (for example my information forums or my archives) and they take up larger statistics etc. I'd like to be able to exclude or specifically include only certain forums into the statistics.

I'd like the same for things like groups. I have a default group everyone is in and a significant amount of members are still in that group however I would like to see more of my patrons instead of the group of people that have never reached a post count to save their life, I'd also like to exclude the bot and admin group.

For reactions, since I've had this site for years, before reactions were introduced, I have this massive offset of our main reaction (used to be called Like) and that's only because there were YEARS of it being the only one available. I'd like to exclude it to get a better understanding of the other reactions I use on my site.

Unfortunately as it stands the widgets are half useless for me and the only reason I purchased the mod because we have this rainbow plethora of things.

I additionally think that maybe having an option of the type of item shown? Instead of leaving it exclusive to pie graphs possibly let the admin choose between a pie graph a bar graph or a line graph? I know those should all be options.

Thanks.

Just to help you understand why I feel they are a little useless as is for larger sites.

image.thumb.png.75a18960f7fcad4ec3210329f7907896.png

On 12/5/2018 at 1:37 AM, Morrigan said:

Is there any way we can get some filtering on forums, groups and reactions? I have a significant amount of forums and some aren't relevant to the statistics (for example my information forums or my archives) and they take up larger statistics etc. I'd like to be able to exclude or specifically include only certain forums into the statistics.

I'd like the same for things like groups. I have a default group everyone is in and a significant amount of members are still in that group however I would like to see more of my patrons instead of the group of people that have never reached a post count to save their life, I'd also like to exclude the bot and admin group.

For reactions, since I've had this site for years, before reactions were introduced, I have this massive offset of our main reaction (used to be called Like) and that's only because there were YEARS of it being the only one available. I'd like to exclude it to get a better understanding of the other reactions I use on my site.

Unfortunately as it stands the widgets are half useless for me and the only reason I purchased the mod because we have this rainbow plethora of things.

I additionally think that maybe having an option of the type of item shown? Instead of leaving it exclusive to pie graphs possibly let the admin choose between a pie graph a bar graph or a line graph? I know those should all be options.

Thanks.

Just to help you understand why I feel they are a little useless as is for larger sites.

image.thumb.png.75a18960f7fcad4ec3210329f7907896.png

Yeah I can look into adding a setting to pick what forums etc it will show stats from

• 2 months later...

Updated to 1.0.4

New Features

Added the ability to filter the 3d pie charts to select what to show
  • Posts per forum ( filter by forum categories )
  • Topics per forum ( filter by forum categories )
  • Members per group ( filter by groups )
  • Reactions ( filter by reactions )

@Morrigan sorry for the delay, this one got away from me :biggrin:

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 3 months later...

For the widget "Hot topics" what settings are available? I need:

• Include only topics from public clubs
  • Select only some forums
  • Limit by start date of the topic (we have a lot of long player topics with thousand of posts and old start date, can I exclude them somehow?)
Edited by Sonya*
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...