Any one have trouble with email?

bridges101

Today I signed up for send grind. I noticed emails going to Hotmail and earth link to name a couple was blocked. I might as well use the mail server that is with my hosting account. 

Anyone else run into this problem. According to mxtoolbox, everything looks good. What are you using to send mail?

I've always had problems with Microsoft emails: Hotmail, outlook... and never found a solution. My emails just aren't transferred to Microsoft email, not in a single case. All others are fine. All looks good to me, too, in mxtoolbox and other platforms. My professional server admin confirmed that all configurations are done 100% correctly and nothing is missing.

Maybe, Microsoft doesn't like my php email sending method and I have to switch to a professional service, which will become very expensive for me due to high traffic...

If anyone had problems with Microsoft emails and solved these issues, please tell us your solution. Thanks.

I had SPF records set, but I didn't have DKIM set. I set DKIM and DMARC even though my host says that it isn't needed.

The problem I found was, my IP was blocked. You have to look at the error message for each email that was rejected, and this can be done in Cpanel.  In with the error message, there will be a link to go about having your email unblocked or may give a different error message. If you want to check your status with outlook sign up here, https://postmaster.live.com/snds and enter your IP. If your IP shows blocked, goto this page, https://postmaster.live.com/pm/troubleshooting.aspx Scroll down to Sender services click on contact support, kind of hidden. Fill the form out, then wait. All these companies have a form you can fill out, but you have to start by looking at what the error message is.   

Archived