Style the Login/Signup Popup?

MarianHärtel

34 minutes ago, opentype said:

What Nathan said. 

But that site has much bigger problems anyway. 

5aa17ba5de8e6_Bildschirmfoto2018-03-08um19_05_16.thumb.png.7212cd863cc24beb40db5d5880abc928.png

5aa17ba8527d2_Bildschirmfoto2018-03-08um19_05_08.thumb.png.d79128b5243e325b4a7c07c1543e9f95.png

I do not get how you have this design? Didn't get this as a feedback from the first testers. Can you please PN me a real screenshot and the size of your monitor?

1 minute ago, MarianHärtel said:

I do not get how you have this design? Didn't get this as a feedback from the first testers. Can you please PN me a real screenshot and the size of your monitor?

Ah, interesting how this nobody reported yet. Gamer with bigger screens? I have a look at it, thanks

3 minutes ago, opentype said:

I spare you the search. You force the site to be 50% of the screen. That’s the mistake. 

.ipsLayout_container, .ipsLayout_minimal .ipsLayout_container {
    max-width: 50%;
}

Yes thanks. I changed it to have the main section be 1600. Still playing around on theme and what fits better. A lot of the younger people from the gaming group want fluid design, but that also is hard to place, e.g. it looks crazy on my 32inc screen...still not sure on how to optimize this best. Need to test around a bit. Thanks for the feedback though.

Archived