Calendar Background Header Image Issues

Jamer

Hi,

I have created an Event Calendar however, every time we enter a new event the background header by default is blank yet does any know the best size image for the header? I ask because regardless of the size of the image I upload it is either too big or out of focus. I will like just a simple default background if that is possible. Calendar needs much improving as it is very basic, any advice would be appreciated.

Please show me your calendars so I can get some ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jamer said:

Hi, Not sure how this really works because virtually any image I upload as a cover is out of proportion, was hoping that there was an optimal size if that makes sense.

There unfortunately is no optimal size or ratio.  This is a problem for covers everywhere in IPS: blogs, profiles, calendars, etc.  Whenever you resize to a different window (or device size), the ratio changes.  This is a minor pet peeves of mine too.  

My personal experience is to get something at least 4:6 ratio and at least 1280 pixels width.

1 minute ago, Joel R said:

There unfortunately is no optimal size or ratio.  This is a problem for covers everywhere in IPS: blogs, profiles, calendars, etc.  Whenever you resize to a different window (or device size), the ratio changes.  This is a minor pet peeves of mine too.  

My personal experience is to get something at least 4:6 ratio and at least 1280 pixels width.

I think this needs addressing, I appreciate it is responsive but I think it is in need of improvement too. ?

Archived