Removing one menu item from mobile

PPlanet

8 hours ago, PPlanet said:

Hello, does anyone know a way to remove a menu item for the mobile version. I tried using the IPS class for that in the menu item title fields itself, but that just makes it invisible, it does not remove the space it takes in the mobile menu.

Can you state which menu item want to remove ?

Hi Steve,

It may be a bit tricky because I want to remove the Classifieds (third party app) menu. Now, the thing that on Desktop, Classifieds comes with some useful options under the user menu, while you can create a menu item on the main navigation menu like any other app.

However, on mobile view, the user menu and the navigation menu become one, so if you do as above, you end up with two Classifieds menu items (one of them with the subitems). The app gives you the option to switch off this extra menu, but I'd would like to keep this one and remove the other one, the one which on desktop view shows on the main navigation menu.

Hi Adriano,

yes, at present I have this setting off for mobile, as there's already a menu item that I have on the main navigation menu (desktop). But what I mean is, I'd like it the other way around, that is have the setting on and show on mobile the menu item that (on desktop shows under the user menu), and not show on mobile the one that shows on the main navigation menu on Desktop. :) Sorry, I know it sounds a bit confusing.

But at the end of the day I simply want to know how avoid showing on mobile one menu item that on Desktop is on the main navigation. (Hopefully that's clearer)

Archived