Anonymous Browsing Toggle ( Support Topic )

OK just to let you all know, once the update is released you will need to uninstall the plugin first then install it as a application, If any of your members have set automatic anonymous logins they will need to re-do it after the update, And the who can use it permissions will now be in with the group settings with all the other group permissions

Updated to 1.0.3

New Features

• Updated for 4.3
  • Moved permissions of who can use the features to the member group settings of the ACP
  • Moved the settings to the members tab of the ACP ( This setting only has the font-awesome icon in )
  • Moved the font-awesome icon to be to the left of the notification icon

NOTE. If you are updating from 1.0.2 you will need to uninstall the plugin, download 1.0.3 and install it as a application, Also if your members have already set their logins to be automatic they will need to do it again after the update

6 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

No nothing, Shouldn't be anyway, why is something wrong?

No, just asking before I upgrade because it's important to me not having the icon on the front panel (too many buttons there already).

Thanks, will upgrade now.

1 minute ago, Ramsesx said:

No, just asking before I upgrade because it's important to me not having the icon on the front panel (too many buttons there already).

Thanks, will upgrade now.

It has always been on the mobile along with the message and notification icons

Just now, Ramsesx said:

Ok, I was just asking because you changed some things on the new application. Now I know it for sure, thanks.

Oh OK, na I only changed the ACP bits so I could write the code better, The icon on the front desktop got moved as requested and it made sense not to split the message and notification with that in the middle

6 hours ago, FaceChat said:

is a demo possible? if I click the icon on the bar, it brings me to the settings or opens a popup and allows me the fast change?

its automatic, if you are browsing normal then clicking the icon will send you anonymous, if you are anonymous then clicking the icon will make you now browse normally

• 2 weeks later...

I've brought and installed this and turned off anonymous browsing for all members except certain member groups. A couple of hours later some members are still shown as browsing anonymously.

Am I right in thinking they need to logout before it will take effect? What if they never logout? Can I force everyone out?

Many thanks

Bill

1 minute ago, Bill Edwards said:

I've brought and installed this and turned off anonymous browsing for all members except certain member groups. A couple of hours later some members are still shown as browsing anonymously.

Am I right in thinking they need to logout before it will take effect? What if they never logout? Can I force everyone out?

Many thanks

Bill

Yes they need to logout or click the toggle button again, I am sure there was a logout all users setting before in the ACP but I can't seem to find it now

6 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yes they need to logout or click the toggle button again, I am sure there was a logout all users setting before in the ACP but I can't seem to find it now

The members don't know I've turned it off ? I just need a way to force them out. Otherwise, how long will they remain anonymous?

3 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Go to your login handlers and click the button to log people out.

Can you be a bit more specific please? I've searched the ACP for login and handlers and can't find anything. I've looked through but can't see anything that will do it.

55 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

Plugin does not take the permission set on a second usergroup....

Means, if I grant usergroup X access to the plugin but this usergroup is set as second usergroup the user don't has access to the anonymous mode....

OK I will add that in the update notes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...