Leaderboard "Days Won" Not Showing Correct Count?

iacas

I had a member who has definitely won many, many days PM me recently to inquire as to why he has, on his profile, only 1 day "won" when he is certain (as am I) that this number was much higher the last time he checked.

I recalculated everyone's reputation, and it remained at 1.

Furthermore, my own total sits at 19, which I know was significantly higher the last time I checked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems as if "days won" counts were reset at the beginning of the new year (January 1, 2018).

Can anyone else speak to this? If so, what the heck?

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Nope, it didn’t reset. You can see here on IPS that the counter is ok.

Recount posts has a bug to be fixed on 4.3, if I’m not mistaken. Not sure about reputation. 

Thanks for the reply.

The "wrong days won" totals were exhibited before I "recounted" reputation. (Plus it was reputation that I recounted, not the posts.)

And yeah, I see here that you have won 214 days… so now I wonder what's gone wrong with my system.

Hmmmm…

• My "core_reputation_leaderboard_history" table only has 108 entries.
    • The earliest date is *1516813200" (Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:00:00 PM - I'm GMT+0500).
  • My "core_reputation_index" has about 62,000 entries in it.
    • The first of which is "1296574703" (Tuesday, February 1, 2011 3:38:23 PM).

So is my "core_reputation_leaderboard_history" table messed up? Or does it only go back about a month?

https://thesandtrap.com/leaderboard/?time=year shows me leading with 1,708 reputation and https://thesandtrap.com/leaderboard/?time=oldest shows me leading with 4,846 reputation. So those seem correct.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So… why aren't the "days won" things showing up correctly?

11 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah, I was hoping to avoid having to do that.

Just curious… how many entries does your "core_reputation_leaderboard_history" table have?

Had the same issue, just had to rebuild leaderboard. It’s in the leaderbord settings

Although this might be a bug if it’s affecting multiple people 

• 1 month later...
On ‎21‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 12:20 AM, David.. said:

Had the same issue, just had to rebuild leaderboard. It’s in the leaderbord settings

Although this might be a bug if it’s affecting multiple people 

7 minutes ago, Michael R said:

Was there a solution to this?

There was a bug in 4.2.6 or 4.2.7 I reported and IPS offered a patch.

After the patch was applied I had to rebuild the leaderboard as a second step, as it didn't do this automatically.

Archived