Sports Betting App ( Members Shop Add-On ) ( Support Topic )

• 2 weeks later...

Adriano, when I selected the loser from the Admin Control Panel, I received this error:

image.thumb.png.eefea83cfb9d288f239436c9b75297a9.png

UPDATE `sportsbettingapp_bets` sportsbettingapp_bets  SET `0`='result=2',`1`=1 WHERE bet_id=? 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '0' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/106133/system/Db/Db.php(1154): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*r259436::r259...', Array)
#1 /var/www/sitefiles/r259436/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/categories.php(60): IPS\_Db->update('`sportsbettinga...', '`0`=?,`1`=?', 'WHERE bet_id=?')
#2 /var/www/html/106133/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_categories->marklost()
#3 /var/www/html/106133/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/sitefiles/r259436/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/categories.php(21): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/106133/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_categories->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/106133/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Basically same error EX1054 when I selected winner.  IS this related to the coming fix?

• 2 weeks later...

Adriano,

I have posted bet selections, taken the point bets from members, selected winners, but nothing pays out.  Nothing shows on the Payouts screen.  Nothing is in the points log.  I had to manually payout.

I recently rebuilt a category and added one more bet to test today.  Anything I can do to ensure that pays out when winner is selected?

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, BradTBP said:

Adriano,

I have posted bet selections, taken the point bets from members, selected winners, but nothing pays out.  Nothing shows on the Payouts screen.  Nothing is in the points log.  I had to manually payout.

I recently rebuilt a category and added one more bet to test today.  Anything I can do to ensure that pays out when winner is selected?

Thanks.

I still have this problem so I closed down the app last year.  Again with my sport starting up I would like to use.  Because of multiple errors, I have deleted all categories and bets and start clean.  I have this error on the ACP as I tried to clear all data.  Can you help me with this @Adriano Faria?

Could contain: Word, File, Text, Page, Document, Webpage

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have two other issues

1) When on the category page and I select a category then subcategory some work others don't.  The top subcategory "Wins, Conference, Production is properly linked.  However neither "Bulls vs. BYU" or the test page go to the category.  They both display error "The page you requested does not exist".

Could contain: Text, Number, Symbol, Word, Flag

Here is the page:  https://www.thebullspen.com/bettingshop/category/1-usf-football/

2) When I am in Settings and I try to change from grid (small or large) to table nothing changes at all.  There is no change to the template.

Thank you.

On 7/30/2022 at 4:53 PM, BradTBP said:

Both URLs are missing the title: .../bettingshop/category/7-/

Actually only the ID is required but simply click to edit and save, without any changes in the ACP, to see if it fixes it.

I submitted a new Members Shop version so I'll start to work in the related apps (like this) this week.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 1:46 PM, BradTBP said:

I still have this problem so I closed down the app last year.  Again with my sport starting up I would like to use.  Because of multiple errors, I have deleted all categories and bets and start clean.  I have this error on the ACP as I tried to clear all data.  Can you help me with this @Adriano Faria?

Could contain: Word, File, Text, Page, Document, Webpage

Fixed.

On 7/30/2022 at 4:53 PM, BradTBP said:

2) When I am in Settings and I try to change from grid (small or large) to table nothing changes at all.  There is no change to the template.

It works here. On a category:

- Grid small:

vvrP9Gw.png

- Grid large:

2KHU7hy.png

- Table:

MTXfWJi.png

This setting does not apply to index, if that's what you're expecting.

I'll send a message regarding the other issues reported.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 5:38 AM, Adriano Faria said:

This setting does not apply to index, if that's what you're expecting.

Well, I was.   That's too bad.  I would hope for more flexibility on index page as that is busy, too much.

The category links not working is discussed above, and it's odd because than bets for that category show up in another.

Best not to have multiple categories right now.  And I think I mentioned the link from block does not work.  

I'd also recommend allowing moneyline way of betting - that is very popular in U.S.  I am converting moneyline odds over into decimal odds but my board members/bettors aren't familiar with decimal odd way of doing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...