Sports Betting App ( Members Shop Add-On ) ( Support Topic )

26 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Any word in this?? Wanted to use it tonight for the Champions League games

have you changed / edited your language or language pack? I can not seem to duplicate that,

I created a test bet with 7/2 odds and placed 1k points on it, 7/2 = 3.5 x 1000 = 3500 + 1000 back ( UK rules ) = 4500 total returned

Nfthpea.png

I know that some number formats get messed up with different language packs, same as some lose the decimal if they don't select the correct language

3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

have you changed / edited your language or language pack? I can not seem to duplicate that,

I created a test bet with 7/2 odds and placed 1k points on it, 7/2 = 3.5 x 1000 = 3500 + 1000 back ( UK rules ) = 4500 total returned

Nfthpea.png

I know that some number formats get messed up with different language packs, same as some lose the decimal if they don't select the correct language

Yeah I changed betting to bookies. What's the best way to change it back? uninstall and re install?

2 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Yeah I changed betting to bookies. What's the best way to change it back? uninstall and re install?

No not that, there are language packs you can install and also edit ( search language in the ACP ), there was someone had a problem with the decimals etc here

he managed to fix it by editing his language pack,

I also just made a 13/8 bet like your odds and it was all fine

13/8 = 1.625 x 1000 = 1625 + 1000 back = 2625

JbV70zj.png

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

No not that, there are language packs you can install and also edit ( search language in the ACP ), there was someone had a problem with the decimals etc here

he managed to fix it by editing his language pack,

I also just made a 13/8 bet like your odds and it was all fine

13/8 = 1.625 x 1000 = 1625 + 1000 back = 2625

JbV70zj.png

Yeah it calculates correctly  like so 

Capture.PNG.5af1642e33aaea936ed4d516f0ef66a3.PNG

But when i collect it only gave me 26 instead of 26,250,000

4 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Yeah it calculates correctly  like so 

Capture.PNG.5af1642e33aaea936ed4d516f0ef66a3.PNG

But when i collect it only gave me 26 instead of 26,250,000

OK I think I see where the problem might be now, gimme a couple hours and send me a PM I will crack on with it now and hopefully by the time you PM me I will have a update what you can test for me ( if that's OK with you )

OK I think I see where the problem might be now, gimme a couple hours and send me a PM I will crack on with it now and hopefully by the time you PM me I will have a update what you can test for me ( if that's OK with you )

That's fine, I appreciate the help. I will pm you shortly.

Alternatively, I don't know how close you are to updating members shop and if you are adding prefixes or not but it would probably work if we were betting 10m instead of 10,000,000. Winning 26.25m instead of 26,250,000 if you know what I mean. Just a thought.

2 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

That's fine, I appreciate the help. I will pm you shortly.

Alternatively, I don't know how close you are to updating members shop and if you are adding prefixes or not but it would probably work if we were betting 10m instead of 10,000,000. Winning 26.25m instead of 26,250,000 if you know what I mean. Just a thought.

alright no probs.

Members shop is basically done just a few more bits then the testing,

I would imagine you are the only one using millions lol, I will see what I can do for you, maybe just make you a patch what will show them that way or something :biggrin:

alright no probs.

Members shop is basically done just a few more bits then the testing,

I would imagine you are the only one using millions lol, I will see what I can do for you, maybe just make you a patch what will show them that way or something :biggrin:

We buy and sell players so we use millions to be more realistic but yeah, we are probably the only ones lol

4 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

If you ever wanted a custom app made to do all that directly via your site let me know :biggrin:

I didn't think that was possible tbh. But have a look at the spreadsheet we use. See if it's something you can do. Think we'd pay any price to make it easier than the current system.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRq5Yc4boxFv-ii7vnc7fXPM2uJFg4yNxuhHKL75yFTzjw68rTaCOaAC0olUBXOyAwT0Av7GFA5w8wO/pubhtml#

1 minute ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

I didn't think that was possible tbh. But have a look at the spreadsheet we use. See if it's something you can do. Think we'd pay any price to make it easier than the current system.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRq5Yc4boxFv-ii7vnc7fXPM2uJFg4yNxuhHKL75yFTzjw68rTaCOaAC0olUBXOyAwT0Av7GFA5w8wO/pubhtml#

Who adds all the data? maybe could make a application what will hook into teams on the tournaments app where all that info can be shown

9 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Who adds all the data? maybe could make a application what will hook into teams on the tournaments app where all that info can be shown

2 or 3 moderators fill in the transfers and trades then update the team rosters on the sheet accordingly. Money (points) is transferred via donations.  

• 3 weeks later...

There's no example for Upcoming Matches.

Can we get some please ?

On 12/31/2018 at 2:03 AM, Bocar said:

And instead of odds, can we simply choose "winner" (home or away) or "draw"  for a Soccer prediction ?

Maybe that's the Upcoming Matches goal.

Thank you.

Edited by Bocar
  • 2 months later...
On 1/1/2019 at 8:44 PM, Bocar said:

There's no example for Upcoming Matches.

Can we get some please ?

Maybe that's the Upcoming Matches goal.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delayed............ reply, Let me know if you want some added to the demo and I will, you can already do home or away winners just by making a selection with home or away as the winner and they can bet on them

There is a new update coming with-in the next few days too, it now has a landing page, smaller grid boxes as well as big ( to match the new members shop & lottery application ) sizes, and you can also now create a betting slip by adding bets to a slip then you can enter all amounts together instead of one at a time, here's a little video on how