Sports Betting App ( Members Shop Add-On ) ( Support Topic )

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, boboss78 said:

This i use this appli for the first time and i have a problem

when i enter the results, even the winners win nothing and lost her amount of bet

can you take a look at my website ? i will send you my infos in mp

Capture.JPG

once you click won, the users will need to go to their bets and click to collect their winnings, as in the image, the collected bit is blank meaning they have not collected their winnings yet

On 9/10/2018 at 5:44 PM, TheJackal84 said:

yeah, I can probably add it to a update so that it will do it automatic, but I think that the way it is now, makes people more active on the betting shop, ie having to check their tickets / claim their winnings etc

I prefer it how it is, manually clasiming your winnings. 

Great app, how do i change my review, there is no option to edit it 

My members are requesting bets but every day I get this error:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/requests.php(62): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(29)
#1 [internal function]: IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_requests->IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\{closure}(29, Array)
#2 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(418): call_user_func(Object(Closure), 29, Array)
#3 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(485): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#4 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/requests.php(86): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#5 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_requests->manage()
#6 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/requests.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_requests->execute()
#8 /home/mfftk2co/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I don't know why it keeps coiming up but I have to log into myphpadmin find the request, delete the table then manually add the bet myself. Sometimes members request a bet and its totally fine. 

Very strange!!

Just logged into phpmyadmin and changed the cat id from 29 to 1 and the requests show up.

Why doesn't this app like category 29? I don't even know what category that is, 

image.thumb.png.75f6b35e08d177fcd2456a6beaf2cdb9.png

Hovering over the edit button for a random bet for over 2.5 goals, the ID is 29!

How come when requesting a bet loads of categories show up?

image.thumb.png.ad020f7fddd8c5e576767171283b8e01.png

The image above shows the category Over 2.5 goals which is a previous bet which has been marked as lost? How come old bets become categories that people can select when requesting a bet? 

Do I have to delete the bets when they have been settled? If I do then members won't have any history for their placed bets.

Thank You

12 hours ago, Michael Yates said:

How come when requesting a bet loads of categories show up?

they shouldn't, only the actual categories should show up, I will check it out

12 hours ago, Michael Yates said:

Do I have to delete the bets when they have been settled? If I do then members won't have any history for their placed bets.

that is up to you if you want to delete them from the ACP ( I would otherwise it will get to much in your face and lots to browse through ), if you do delete them from the ACP members will not lose their history, once they place a bet it stores that bet in a seperate table keeping them all safe and displayed in their betting logs, As I say though, I will check that out anyway and see what's what.

Edited by TheJackal84
2 minutes ago, Michael Yates said:

Ha, I do three bets each weekend or maybe one mid week. The few members I have, do enjoy it though. 

football is my game too, Nothing better than the start of a season ( except the stupid international friendlys they make them play ), I have also been looking into adding widgets what will pull all the league tables / live scores etc through, it will be simple ones what you will add say a iframe code to, something like from this site

https://www.fctables.com/widgets/

16 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

Hello Jack,

I came at you with a small problem.

My Gamblers posted in forum  a lot of BETS but when they MARK AS LOST/WIN a game, that game still is with the status "BETTING SUSPENDED"

How can be with the status LOST / WIN?

what do you mean? they are marked as won / lost in their bets already

• 1 month later...

I have two problems i noticed recently. When the betting app is enabled I lose my social logos from the top of the site:

1009202939_Annotation2018-10-30113216.jpg.e6b7432541abda82780ca69c3de9aca4.jpg

Then when I disable the betting app, the logos return

image.png.60c2b20178751fe8de51ecff3612e428.png

Which is very weird as i've been trying to find the culprit to this problem for a few weeks now, never thought about disabling plugins to see if that fixed the problem!!

Anyway, the 2nd problem is with the pay out of some bets, where member are not getting their full winnings. 

image.thumb.png.7191a6143a5837f5539147972a91cfe5.png

Looks like there is a problem with the pay outs when fractions are used. 

Thanks in advance.

Michael

58 minutes ago, Michael Yates said:

I have two problems i noticed recently. When the betting app is enabled I lose my social logos from the top of the site:

Anyway, the 2nd problem is with the pay out of some bets, where member are not getting their full winnings

Looks like there is a problem with the pay outs when fractions are used. 

Thanks in advance.

Michael

the icons is something clashing with it using font-awesome 5 where IPS uses 4, I will check it out along with the winnings not calculating correctly and see why

• 2 weeks later...

I cannt access REQUEST OF BETS

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/requests.php(62): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(32)
#1 [internal function]: IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_requests->IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\{closure}(32, Array)
#2 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(418): call_user_func(Object(Closure), 32, Array)
#3 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(485): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#4 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/requests.php(86): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#5 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_requests->manage()
#6 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/applications/sportsbettingapp/modules/admin/main/requests.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\sportsbettingapp\modules\admin\main\_requests->execute()
#8 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}