Sports Betting App ( Members Shop Add-On ) ( Support Topic )

11 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

Suggestion 

0f7dd4c75550ca26b74f0701858a5ab6.png

This bit here, when i place the value i want to bet, it would be great for it to say underneath potential winnings. 

I know it shows under mybets, but would be great to have it there also 

I'll look into it and see what I can come up with ?

Also would it be possible to show how much each selection has been bet on. 

example 

examples.thumb.png.8d23f12c9da4232ac2e5a32eaace0855.png

Also 

Not sure who i go to with this, 

I dont have fluid view on the my site so when i have the table view it over hangs the board 

6b1d321d29cb2226889af67ad146e7ac.png

but grid view its fine. Would this be you i talk to about or the theme creator ?

Suggestion 

Make it easier to approve bets as won and lost. Current process is long winded and you have to go through a lengthy process for each one. 

https://i.gyazo.com/7c535bf593f0b277dd9c9124177692e1.mp4

It reloads the page back to where you have to do all the drop downs again, also marking as won doesnt pay out 

Also removed bets automatically once the event is over 

c5906dbbbcedd3408b1ca20ceb7fbe3d.png

I know the result i was clicking is wrong but i was trying to fit the process in a short time. 

Edited by Vanucci
12 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

Great that there is now an easier way to select a bet, however upon updating any bet that has passed its start time you cannot select as a winning or loosing bet, it vanishes from selection but still shows in the users mybet section. 

What do you mean? I just checked and there are options to mark them once the start time is passed

36 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

What do you mean? I just checked and there are options to mark them once the start time is passed

There is only options for those that haven’t started yet. Any that have passed before the upgrade there is no option. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/5/2018 at 11:01 AM, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry I just realised that the fractions / decimals is wrote in the new update, It should be out with-in the next 24-48 hours, I am in testing with it but will add the widget thing you said etc

@TheJackal84 I have just noticed that if you use decimal odds, if you use a value like 2.4, only the value "2" will appear to the user. It seems to be rounding the value and not keeping the decimal part?

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Can you send me a PM with admin login and I will check it out?

Sure, thanks.

Do you have in mind to add any block informing the last best that were made? That would help to improve engagement on the addon from the homepage.

Edited by Ivo Pereira
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just downloaded this app. Its good but it could be better. Would it be possible for you to add multiple choices so for instance have a bet for Middlesbrough v Birmingham for example, and instead of having:

• Enter a Selection name ( Example Middlesbrough v Birmingham)
  • Enter a description of the bet ( Example Middlesbrough to win 2-0 )

Have the Title of the bet and then some options which people can choose such as

Title of Bet: Middlesbrough v Birmingham

Possible Outcomes:

Middlesbrough Win
Draw
Birmingham Win

Then people choose one of the three options which will have different odds. Then the admin can choose the correct outcome so it can be paid out.

Also is it possible to make the app so bets can be created and settles in the moderators control panel rather than in admin.

Thanks in advance

On 7/17/2018 at 9:02 PM, Michael Yates said:

Hello,

Just downloaded this app. Its good but it could be better. Would it be possible for you to add multiple choices so for instance have a bet for Middlesbrough v Birmingham for example, and instead of having:

• Enter a Selection name ( Example Middlesbrough v Birmingham)
  • Enter a description of the bet ( Example Middlesbrough to win 2-0 )

Possible Outcomes:

Middlesbrough Win
Draw
Birmingham Win

Then people choose one of the three options which will have different odds. Then the admin can choose the correct outcome so it can be paid out.

Also is it possible to make the app so bets can be created and settles in the moderators control panel rather than in admin.

Thanks in advance

I will be starting a update to this with-in the next week or two, I will see what I can do with your requests :biggrin:

Sorry for the laste reply, some posts fly past me

On 7/23/2018 at 12:04 PM, TheJackal84 said:

I will be starting a update to this with-in the next week or two, I will see what I can do with your requests :biggrin:

Sorry for the laste reply, some posts fly past me

Excellent, i'll sit patiently waiting haha.

Cheers

On 7/17/2018 at 9:02 PM, Michael Yates said:

Possible Outcomes:

Middlesbrough Win
Draw
Birmingham Win

thinking of this, it can be done like so, Create a category called football or premier league etc, then a sub category called Arsenal vs Man City, now in that subcategory create the bets naming them like Man City 2-1, Arsenal 1-0 etc etc, or another sub category called Man City to win with the bets for City to win in there naming them 2-1, 3-0 etc etc, The description is required at the minute but I can make it not required, let me know your thoughts on that or did you mean something else

Edited by TheJackal84
Just now, Michael Yates said:

Hello, thanks for your reply, yeah thats good, I didn't think about doing it that way. Cheers.

Like I said, I will need to make the description not required for that though as a description that way will be pointless, If you have any other ideas send them my way I always look for customer ideas to make them better, There will also be a modcp menu to mark won or lost in the next update too, I started messing with it today :biggrin: