Community

jcdesign

My new nice Landing Page

6 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

You have put allot of work into the landing page, Nice! what was the hardest and what made you to make it

Actually, the Landing Page builds on a template purchased from Envato. Have built it for my purpose and made it work with pages.

2 minutes ago, Cemmos said:

Looks great. Have you considered making it dark to match your forum's theme? Probably wouldn't take too long.

Yes that is my plan. There is also a light theme (Oblivion (light) to choose in themes that is working better with the landing so far.

20 hours ago, kmk said:

Why not consider share it or sell it like a plugin? will work on multillanguage scene?

I second this, there has to be a huge  market on IPS for custom pages templates!

Just now, CSSlife said:

I second this, there has to be a huge  market on IPS for custom pages templates!

He bought the template on envato and adapted it to ips. He can share the how to part but not the template itself.

1 minute ago, Steph40 said:

He bought the template on envato and adapted it to ips. He can share the how to part but not the template itself.

well I understand that part :p And it sure would be helpful if he did share how he did it!

But my message was more towards developers/designers who would be interested in developing custom page templates built for IPS I am sure there would be a huge market for it! 

Edited by CSSlife

8 minutes ago, CSSlife said:

But my message was more towards developers/designers who would be interested in developing custom page templates built for IPS I am sure there would be a huge market for it! 

I agree with you and Brian A already made one. There is room for more.

1 hour ago, jcdesign said:

There is now 2 version. Which one is best?

With the core (header and footer)

https://coverfriends.org/landing-page

or raw html start?

https://coverfriends.org

I like with the suite wrapping, matches the site better. 

I also agree with @Ocean West that the second seems to have less cognitive load. 

I guess that makes my opinion worthless, oh well.