Gallery: Tag on photo

Bliss99

You can actually write the names of the users in the picture description, like this @Blisslandia   

It works and brings the attention 

ETA: what it would be more useful is a template in the description for gallery pictures where people could use them as placeholders. This way you could teach your community how to add content in the gallery description.

1 minute ago, Blisslandia said:

I agree it brings attention, but still missing that tag-on-face kind of appeal that really works for social media.

It works well if you don't care about your privacy... I personally find it a little creepy and is just one of a plethora of reasons I don't use facebook. Just my .02

1 minute ago, openfire said:

It works well if you don't care about your privacy... I personally find it a little creepy and is just one of a plethora of reasons I don't use facebook. Just my .02

The community we are building is very much used to instagram life and we're trying to get some of them to come over from there. Having a feature like that would be very appealing to the instagram community. Hope that makes more sense what we would look for a feature like that now.

Archived