Remove/turn off Exif Data

vanderbroms

You would need to either

1) Disable the EXIF module in PHP

or

2) Edit the templates to remove the data and link to view all the data

There is no setting to turn this off. I will note, however, that geolocation data is stripped automatically if users do not elect to show a map of where the photo was taken (when geolocation data is available).

2 hours ago, bfarber said:

You would need to either

or

There is no setting to turn this off. I will note, however, that geolocation data is stripped automatically if users do not elect to show a map of where the photo was taken (when geolocation data is available).

:( that is sad it doesn't have a simple switch somewhere but thanks for letting me know. 

On 15/02/2018 at 1:28 PM, bfarber said:

You would need to either

or

@bfarber - is there any method of stripping goelocation data from images uploaded as attachments?

Thanks.

The photos I wanted to strip down on technical information regarding exif-data belong to my own photo portfolio and I just re-proofed them to not show exif-data. Cause why would I want to make my competition any wiser :rofl:

This is done simple via Breezebrowser Pro or PhotoMechanic. I just need to remember to keep doing it in the future :sorcerer:  

Archived