Swiper Slider [ support topic ]

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I've already bought of your themes and I'm interesting for the slider, but I've some pre-sales questions:

1.- The design feel is the same like the design of the slider that you've in your templates (which I love)?

2.- I can easily replace the slider coming with your themes with this one?

3.- As I understood (and this is the main reason that I want it), is that I can have different slider per application. Right?

4.- How many slides I can add to a slider? If I remember well your slider in themes supports up to 5 (maybe 6??) slides.

Thank you

Chris

2 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

3.- As I understood (and this is the main reason that I want it), is that I can have different slider per application. Right?

Yes.

4.- How many slides I can add to a slider? If I remember well your slider in themes supports up to 5 (maybe 6??) slides.

Yes you can create as many sliders as you want 

1.- The design feel is the same like the design of the slider that you've in your templates (which I love)?

2.- I can easily replace the slider coming with your themes with this one?

as for these two questions. i can not promises you anything it might not look like the one in the theme.

What theme are you using ?

• 7 months later...

I've this error message only when I logout or viewing site as guest.

[[Template swiperslider/front/sliders/appFeed is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Show up on default and other custom themes. All permissions seems to be okay. I'm using IPS 4.4.10. Have no idea what to do.

5 hours ago, Gangst3r said:

I've this error message only when I logout or viewing site as guest.

[[Template swiperslider/front/sliders/appFeed is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Show up on default and other custom themes. All permissions seems to be okay. I'm using IPS 4.4.10. Have no idea what to do.

I will check it out and get back to you

thanks

Edit

it does not happen here, can you please send me a message with screenshots of your settings?

Edited by TAMAN

Hello, 

I have two questions. 

1. Is there a way to shuffle the slides on refresh - or at all?

2. Is there a way to customize the title text? - Such as, Where the text should be displayed on the slide (Top, middle, bottom) as well as the size and opacity of the text?
2a. Could the text be disabled completely so that only the image would be displayed unobstructed?

Edited by Jesse Crystal
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there.  I purchased this and have a question.

Among the screenshots you posted on the Slider purchase page, it shows that you have set up various feeds.

One reads "Feed from pages - this feed shows 3 sliders from Articles database".

I would like to show a slider of based off a database query.  Say, topics in a particular forum. 

How do you set such a feed up and give it to the slider, like in your screenshot?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Logan0 said:

One feature I would like it the ability to turn off the text box within the slider and just display a picture, example

A screenshot can help 🙂

56 minutes ago, Logan0 said:

I put a soothing waterfall gif into it but you can see the text box in the background, if that could be turned off it would look much better.

Sorry I have no idea what u mean

I can always help and underestand better with Screenshots otherwise I don't know what this "text box" is

1 hour ago, Logan0 said:

Sorry I should have included a screenshot.

This is just a picture on it's own, you can see the either an area where the slider contents should be or it's connecting the cursors either side. Hope this helps

you can only hide that with a custom css

add in custom.css

.slide-contents {display:none}

=

Edited by TAMAN