Community

TAMAN

Swiper Slider [ support topic ]

Hi Taman, love the slider application. 

I am having an issue getting the slider to display with a new theme I picked up. 
Due to not having an issue with the slider on my last theme I assume the issue is that with the new theme and not the slider application. 

I have reached out to the developers for the theme (Borx) and I 'believe' they are looking into it.
I wanted to reach out to see if you should take a glance at the slider, if at all possible, to confirm my suspicion that this is in fact an issue with the new theme and not the slider application. 

The site is www.warpigs-online.com - thank you

5 hours ago, Jesse Crystal said:

Hi Taman, love the slider application. 

I am having an issue getting the slider to display with a new theme I picked up. 
Due to not having an issue with the slider on my last theme I assume the issue is that with the new theme and not the slider application. 

I have reached out to the developers for the theme (Borx) and I 'believe' they are looking into it.
I wanted to reach out to see if you should take a glance at the slider, if at all possible, to confirm my suspicion that this is in fact an issue with the new theme and not the slider application. 

The site is www.warpigs-online.com - thank you

Hello,

Did they fix it? because I can see swiper slider works on your website now. 🙂

Edited by TAMAN

On 7/22/2018 at 2:12 AM, TAMAN said:

Hello, 

Change the code to this one 

.ta_sliderToggle, .ta_sliderToggle + .elUserNav_sep {display:none !important}

and you paste it like this ? 

e8fa3637115b0d46c9987fb4b85b4b50.png

Hi, 

I've done the same to prevent users hiding the slider, but it does not reset the display status for the users. I think it should be reset directly into the database, can you tell me which field in which table should I reset please ?

Thankyou,
Z

5 hours ago, Zorro_X said:

Hi, 

I've done the same to prevent users hiding the slider, but it does not reset the display status for the users. I think it should be reset directly into the database, can you tell me which field in which table should I reset please ?

Thankyou,
Z

Hello,

You cant do that with css, if you hide the toggle it will be hidden for all and those who disabled the slider can no longer enable it.

I will try to add a setting for that with next update. 

Hi Taman! We are having an odd issue here:

image.png.d4d9769e49adc893fd566070821544cc.png

That template error is from a Pages feed from our Developer Blog database, which anyone including guests can see. This is from the guests POV. Members are also reporting this issue. However, it appears perfectly fine when viewed from the Admin side:

image.thumb.png.932e9637acb18d7d6eb0f66e885c6c4b.png

It displays and swipes as expected. Any help here appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Fixed, but had to do a complete reinstall.

Edited by AlexWright

7 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Edit: Fixed, but had to do a complete reinstall.

Hello,

Any idea what was the issue? 

Have you edited any swiper slider templates? 

5 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

Any idea what was the issue? 

Have you edited any swiper slider templates? 

No, nothing. It was a fresh install. Sorry.

51 minutes ago, AlexWright said:

No, nothing. It was a fresh install. Sorry.

mmm

Ok, let me know if it happens again, simply disable the slider so no one can see it and send me a message so i can check. you do not need to reinstall it 🙂