Community

TAMAN

Swiper Slider [ support topic ]

Just now, cristian romero garcia said:

Hello, again, thank you very much, it was really eliminated, the truth is that your slider service is excellent. Any problem I will notify you but the truth is great work. Thank you

Thank you ? 

Hello, Taman,

After looking over your app, I see all kinds of options were to show this awesome slider, but would like to show it only from the system page. The main system shows "all activity feed" and would like to put a nice slider their above it. Ideas how we could get this done? As I would love to have it in with only just activity steam. 

desktop.thumb.png.7fb7740be2d6e386712c2febc1306fc7.png

1 hour ago, mrbowers said:

Hello, Taman,

After looking over your app, I see all kinds of options were to show this awesome slider, but would like to show it only from the system page. The main system shows "all activity feed" and would like to put a nice slider their above it. Ideas how we could get this done? As I would love to have it in with only just activity steam. 

desktop.thumb.png.7fb7740be2d6e386712c2febc1306fc7.png

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible on the current version.

18 minutes ago, mrbowers said:

Are you able to update it in the next version ? For now I will set it to all and with users able to turn it on and off them self;s. 

Sorry, I don't have any update plans for next version, and I only update to fix issues and improvements.

I also can't promise you anything. But thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Hello

I bought your app and when I install it I obtain an error :

v4l5rMM.png

EDIT : Fixed. Pages is required for fix this error.

Edited by Metmet
Fixed