Swiper Slider [ support topic ]

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

The above message is displayed, if I logout as admin. Rest of the members are not able to log on at all

Secondly, there is a centre stipe, I want to disable the text and background completely. I just want the image to be there. How do I do

Edited by DirectorECI
7 hours ago, DirectorECI said:

The above message is displayed, if I logout as admin. Rest of the members are not able to log on at all

Is the issue with swiper slider?

7 hours ago, DirectorECI said:

Secondly, there is a centre stipe, I want to disable the text and background completely. I just want the image to be there. How do I do

leave the slider title and content fields empty and you will have the image slider only

7 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Is the issue with swiper slider?

Yes. with SLider. It is when I disable it, the site works fine. BTW, as admin I do not have any problem in access, whereas other groups have that problem and this message is displayed

7 hours ago, TAMAN said:

leave the slider title and content fields empty and you will have the image slider only

I have kept both empty. It display a bar in between. See the attached image1342866987_Screenshot2018-04-1009_27_05.thumb.png.514c2f1160dd7107adb5d5190492ef25.png

This is the screen which is displayed

Screenshot 2018-04-10 09.29.32.png

Just now, DirectorECI said:

Yes. with SLider. It is when I disable it, the site works fine. BTW, as admin I do not have any problem in access, whereas other groups have that problem and this message is displayed

Does it happen when you add custom sliders or feeds from IPS applications?

I have kept both empty. It display a bar in between. See the attached image

Sorry,

You would also need to leave the "Content custom CSS" field empty 

it is in the Settings >Effects & Colors 

3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:
39 minutes ago, DirectorECI said:

Does it happen when you add custom sliders or feeds from IPS applications?

It happens with both as far as I can see.

3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry,

You would also need to leave the "Content custom CSS" field empty 

it is in the Settings >Effects & Colors 

Yes, I did tried that, but the centre panel remains. But even if that works, it means that we cannot have mix of both images and content together?

32 minutes ago, DirectorECI said:

It happens with both as far as I can see.

Yes, I did tried that, but the centre panel remains. But even if that works, it means that we cannot have mix of both images and content together?

Not sure what you trying to do here 

dont you want to show the slider images only?

if so then leaving out the slider title and the slider content including the content custom CSS field should show the slider images only

the Slider Content custom CSS is global if you set that empty it wont show on any sliders it is meant to add some background colors and borders

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.0.2

• You can now add Gallery album image in the slider. 
  • Members can toggle the slider ON/OFF, an icon for the toggle is added in userbar.

• Added setting Content background in sliders options. this setting replaces the custom css setting and it is removed in this version.
    The reason for that so you can have a different slider content backgrounds for each sliders if you want or haven no backgrounds at all ? .
  • Deleted setting "Content custom css background".

8 minutes ago, DirectorECI said:

So there is no way of upgrading without uninstalling everything

what?

why would you uninstall the app to upgrade? This is not how the upgrade works

You simply use the "Upload a new version"

ae5ff81332e35d03aab3a6b4b4892e76.png

this upgrades your app to latest version without deleting anything 

Edited by TAMAN
On 4/22/2018 at 5:23 AM, TAMAN said:

Added setting Content background in sliders options. this setting replaces the custom css setting and it is removed in this version.

Great, thank you!

On 4/8/2018 at 9:41 PM, TAMAN said:

Of course its possible and i actually like the idea for having different sliders appearing on different places :) 

I will try to implement that on next version for IPS applications ONLY

but if you have request for 3rd party apps in marketplace then please let me know 

Is this still on your map? ?

Version 1.0.3

• Two settings added when creating sliders
    Applications - You can select applications to show this slider for
    Pages - You can select "Pages" pages to show this slider for.

Upgrade- thank you

ON 4.3.1 the guests now don't have permission to view the slider. I have checked up the permission and it is enabled for all. As a member, I am able to see the slider.

Fixed. ? thank you.

--

@TKO74 Check the update ? 

Hi,

is there an option to have different "slider sets" in different apps?

F.e.

• 1 slider set with 3 slides on top of the downloads index page only? I don't want to see it on every downloads page...
  • another slider set with 4 different slides (only raffles slides, images manually inserted) on top of the raffles app on the index page only?

Is this possible?

And second, if I have a slider on the downloads app only, can I...

• specify what specific image from the screenshots will be used?

Thanks for a response.