(Support Topic) Spirit - Power by Pages

Brian A.

On 3/27/2018 at 12:23 PM, SJ77 said:

I am pretty happy with spirit being configured as is. It's not great for the total noob but it works for me.

I'm working on that right now. I've finally figure out away to accomplish this.

I've created a separate plugin for the pre-made Spirit blocks package and creating each widget with features of them power by Bootstrap components. These features will be held in the block tab called "Feed Configuration" when you're creating a block plugin under 'Pre-Made Spirit Blocks Package'. Below the plugin title, you'll see component names for customizing them.

This is still work in progress right now, so please be patient customers and people that don't want to bother with code. In meantime, you can go here to check what components you want for Spirit. I'm already doing the Carousel so don't mention that one.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've completed the Carousel component. Take a look below to see how it works.

Carousel Component: Feed Configuration Block Tab

carousel-feed-configuration-themetree-preview.thumb.png.de0757e3999c92890a03ff5865fe1602.png

The Results

carousel-feed-configuration-themetree-result-preview.thumb.png.d8f4a8e8b11537ee0798f61d2afa7905.png

All you've to do is set-up the settings inside the block tab called "Feed Configuration". It's that simple!

Go here to check what components you want for Spirit.

5 minutes ago, Brian A. said:

Hello,

Just a heads up on Pre-Made Spirit Blocks Package. There will be at least 10 pre-made components built inside.

Please stay tuned for more news & updates!

This is awesome news, also, do you have plans for 4.3?

Great work Brian!

10 hours ago, JohnCourt said:

This is awesome news, also, do you have plans for 4.3?

Great work Brian!

I know it is! The plans I've for 4.3 is upgrading my themes to the latest changes when it gets official release.

Thanks, I really appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Attention customers and people that are interested in Spirit,

We've finally completed Pre-Made Spirit Blocks Package! In the end, there's 8 pre-made components, but there's also sub-components inside some of the components. For ETA, it probably will be coming out next week.

For the Spirit page on the demo board, the custom blocks will be deleted and the pre-made blocks will be inserted to show you what pre-made blocks package can do for your homepage.

Note: Spirit will be updating to version 4.1.x for Bootstrap when Pre-Made Spirit Blocks Package comes officially release.

If you've any questions relating to the blocks package or Spirit, please don't be shy to reply in this support topic.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

Turn Spirit into Pre-Made Blocks System

Are you tired of messing with code inside your block editor for Spirit? There's a solution to this. It's called "Pre-Made Spirit Blocks Package". This package will enhance your homepage by getting some components from Bootstrap and custom ones from ThemeTree.

It's fast from not hassling with code and simple to configure!

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

On 1/30/2018 at 3:42 PM, Brian A. said:

No, Spirit doesn't have to do with Clubs. Spirit is a custom page for your front-end community that's built upon the latest version of Bootstrap and IPS framework.

Club support would be awesome! Also, I would like to build multiple pages, not just a home landing page. Is this possible?

What I am hoping this will do is have the same or similar functionality to Thrive Architect (https://thrivethemes.com/architect/) so that I can do away with wordpress. I know there are similar systems for bootstrap (https://cssauthor.com/bootstrap-editors/).

23 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Club support would be awesome! Also, I would like to build multiple pages, not just a home landing page. Is this possible?

Unfortunately, it's not possible with Spirit or the IPS CMS (Pages) because you can't download multiple pages.

23 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

What I am hoping this will do is have the same or similar functionality to Thrive Architect (https://thrivethemes.com/architect/) so that I can do away with wordpress. I know there are similar systems for bootstrap (https://cssauthor.com/bootstrap-editors/).

Spirit can't do what Thrive Architect can do, but it's more of a block editor through the setting configurations, not through a live block editor, like the Block Manager.

4 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Any chance we could get a video showing what the setup of a page with spirit would look like? I am on the fence but I think a video would tip me one way or the other.

Okay, so you want a video showing on how to setup Spirit, right? If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

1 hour ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

A video of you or someone building a home page using Spirit.

Okay, I can do that. When I've time (probably tomorrow), I'll setup the video and update the file description with the video inside.

• 3 months later...

What's New in Version 1.0.2.3

Plugin

• Added 'Secondary Navigation Background' setting in the 'Navigation' tab.

Spirit

• Replaced modified navigation into IPS navigation framework.

Note: Download the XML file called "spirit_landing_page_templates" to get the latest changes.

• 5 months later...

Guess what? A new whole version is coming soon to Spirit!

It's called "Spirit 2". We're still supporting version 1 if people are still using it on their website.

Spirit 2, is a lightweight and customizable HTML startup template from the ground up. Built primary on IPS software and Twitter Bootstrap 4. Spirit 2 also comes with features that you'll absolutely love for your new homepage.

Features

• IPS Framework
  • Twitter Bootstrap 4
  • Fully Responsive Layout
  • Customizable Settings
  • Well Documented

More details and information will be release this weekend or next week. Not sure yet, because we're still implementing code, testing, bugging, etc.

If you've any questions about Spirit or to the new version, please don't hesitate to ask here or give me a pm.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

Spirit just got a whole new makeover!

Introducing Spirit 2:

spirit-2-official-preview.thumb.png.85f7d8c83f0e3ee93106dcd7832c3b75.png

Note: When you install 2, the sections will fallback to default when there's no custom sections (as shown on the screenshot). This is to show you on what's possible with Spirit.

New Changes:

• Custom Block Setup

Custom Block Setup

• Fluid sections
  • Lots of improvements to the settings
  • When secondary navigation is enabled, the navigation will convert into dropdown items.
  • And much more!

More will be coming soon. We don't want to spill the beans just yet.

If you've feedback or questions to Spirit, please don't be shy to ask below.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, SJ77 said:

When do you suppose Spirit 2 will be ready?

If I upgrade what will happen to the stuff I designed in Spirit 1?

This month or next month (March).

In Spirit 2, the settings are more improved and we cleaned out the unnecessary settings we didn't need for 2.

To answer your question, yes, but it's worth it. When you upgrade, some of your settings will be wipe out, but in the long run, you can test out the new settings we added and do more with your homepage that you couldn't achieve with 1.

If you've any questions or anything relating to Spirit, please don't hesitate to reply here or send us an email: admin@themetree.net.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived