Feedback on IP.Commerce Support

Joel R

New "Unassigned" tab -- Most support ticket will be assigned to a support agent to be dispositioned, so I think it would be appropriate if a tab for Unassigned tickets gets shipped by default.

Department Auto-Assign -- For departments, I would like to recommend that departments include a new feature to auto-assign new tickets to specific support agent.  Usually departments are used to route tickets to a primary agent.  In my case, I handle all community questions, but server or website problems need to go directly to my server admin.  

Change Severities -- When severities (or even statuses) are changed in the middle of the process, there should be a log either in the ticket or in the IP.Commerce ticket log.  This can help support agents better focus on changing issues if a user changes the ticket from "Low" to "Critical" in mid-ticket.    

47 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Change Severities -- When severities (or even statuses) are changed in the middle of the process, there should be a log either in the ticket or in the IP.Commerce ticket log.  This can help support agents better focus on changing issues if a user changes the ticket from "Low" to "Critical" in mid-ticket. 

This should already happen, actually. It will be logged inline with the replies.

9 hours ago, Joel R said:

New "Unassigned" tab -- Most support ticket will be assigned to a support agent to be dispositioned, so I think it would be appropriate if a tab for Unassigned tickets gets shipped by default.

Just click "New Filter" and you can set up any additional tabs you'd like like this.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Just click "New Filter" and you can set up any additional tabs you'd like like this.

My comment was not how to set it up, but to ship with an Unassigned tab by default.  

I know it's easy enough to create the tab, but admins will invariably need to evaluate Unassigned tickets.  

12 hours ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

This should already happen, actually. It will be logged inline with the replies.

Hmm ... I tested on a ticket where I changed severity of the front-end before I wrote this suggestion.  And I just tested on a live ticket this morning where I changed the severity in the ACP Commerce Support module from Moderate to Low, and didnt see anything.  

Archived