Moderator Permissions Question

ADKGamers

I'm currently having a brain fart and thought that there was a way to give one person the ability to have different moderator permissions for different forums but am honestly not sure.

For example I want one person to have moderator permissions like:

Forum A - Pin, Close, Hide, Move

Forum B - Pin, Unpin, Close, Hide, Unhide, Delete, Mark best answer

So ultimately being able to moderator multiple forum sections with different permissions for each sections. 

Thanks for the help! 

On 1/25/2018 at 5:31 AM, ADKGamers said:

I'm currently having a brain fart and thought that there was a way to give one person the ability to have different moderator permissions for different forums but am honestly not sure.

For example I want one person to have moderator permissions like:

Forum A - Pin, Close, Hide, Move

Forum B - Pin, Unpin, Close, Hide, Unhide, Delete, Mark best answer

So ultimately being able to moderator multiple forum sections with different permissions for each sections. 

Thanks for the help! 

Try this one

All moderators have permission for all forums - only Pin, Close, Hide, and Move

Create new moderator group - example Moderators2. This group has permissions for all forums but only Unpin, Unhide, Delete, Mark best answer.

1. Your AAAA member should by a moderator with all permissions - allow a secondary group -> Moderators2

2. All other moderators have only the main 4 moderators permissions.

3. You can create several more moderators groups-
for example a group of moderators with 4 main permissions - just for some forums you want.
Then a moderator from this group, if there is a secondary group "moderator2", will have all permissions for this forums.

Archived