Gradient Theme [ support topic ]

4 hours ago, ShakaEFL said:

I am having a hard time figuring out how to make this icon slide back down to be with the other icons below the banner instead of next to it. This is only occurring on mobile. This was not an issue on the previous version we were on.

Hi,

By default this is how the mobile version designed in IPS 4.5.x

Mobile version of the theme is not modified in this theme which means the shape is the same

4 hours ago, ShakaEFL said:

I also cannot find where to Change that background color of the blue to something more in line with our colors. I have found the code in the developer tools on chrome, but on the theme editor and even inside the css, I cannot seem to find any matching items to change it. I thought maybe I had it in the theme editor once because the HEX# matched, but it did not change the color once I changed that hex.

Sorry I have no idea what color u mean

Post a link and explain which color u mean

Or post a Screenshot that points to the element color 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for this great theme. I am using your Plugin Pages Article Styles 2.0.6 and try to customize the layout. I have created a child theme and done all custom work in that child theme. 

But if i da some CSS Edit in the custom.css these edits do not work. If I inspect the elements within Chrome all my custom css edit do not show up. 

I edited the template to have a additional css class like this:

<article class='{{if $record->hidden()}}ipsModerated{{endif}} phoenixnews'>

and then added this to the cusstom css file:

.phoenixnews .Msharelinks {
	display: none;
}

.phoenixnews .record-content h2 {
	font-size: 20px;
}

.phoenixnews .record-content {
	text-align: left;
	padding-top: 25px;
}

.phoenixnews .record-image img {
	height: auto;
	width: 100%;
}

Wihtin the Chrome inspector this code work when added in the inspector manually. But ths css do not show up in the css file of the homepage.

Any ideas?

Thanks Benny

22 hours ago, pjfry said:

Any ideas?

Hi,

you can call the elements by the default css class or id names

i dont know why would u need to add a new class. but if you explain what you trying to accomplish i can help, but you will need to provide screenshots or links

Edited by TAMAN

I have done a lot of testing with my website. So far I think there are two issues I have both with the Gradient Theme. 

I have installed your theme and then created a child theme. All my edits are done within the child theme. But both issue are also on the parent theme but not the stanard theme shipped with the IPS Suite.

image.thumb.png.d5728f1839d25030391c987e4f5e678f.png

First one:

None of my custom CSS from the custom.css file edited in the backend is working on the frontpage. On all other pages all css edits work correctly.

image.thumb.png.afd2012c7c32494d869f54878fea86ed.png

image.thumb.png.02b512d3a8976541bfcf4106173a6b4a.png

Second one

On CMS pages (news from the database) when I am watching an article I cant not comment or switch the theme. Because both Links do not work. I think that has something to do with the JS?

image.thumb.png.0592e818e734035e91c14f46aeb5a563.png

I Think this is related to the error I get in the console:

image.png.43a8787d7ab1b4ada081cb9ae8dd8f44.png

On the Forum Page and Front page I do not get this error but an the articles / news page from the CMS

You can find the site here: 

https://phoenix-hort.de/

Thanks 

Benny

Edited by pjfry
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

@TAMAN after the last update, i have this in the palette menu, it's normal ? 🤫

Cattura.JPG

The colors?

No. 😬

I was working on it while on acp dark mode. I will fix the colors of the fields on another theme update

Or... Try out the ACP dark mode 🤫

• 7 months later...
8 hours ago, ProSkill said:

Will you be updating the theme for 4.6?

the current version works with latest ips version 4.6.x if you have already installed it. you do not need to do anything.

but if you have uninstalled this theme, you wont be able to reinstall it on ips 4.6.x unless the version updated in marketplace. 

this theme will be updated soon but its not to support latest ips version. 

• 1 year later...